Windows 10: Notifications

Discus and support Notifications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So in my pc, the sound of the notifications are coming but I cannot see any notifications in the notification bar. They are coming repeatedly but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Labeeb Khan, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Notifications

So in my pc, the sound of the notifications are coming but I cannot see any notifications in the notification bar.

They are coming repeatedly but I cannot find any notifications.

I had a suspicion that notification sounds are coming from an app- Discord and I closed the notifications for it but then too some sounds and beep are coming.

Please help anyone??

Thank you,

Labeeb Khan.

:)

Labeeb Khan, Sep 23, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Notifications

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Notifications

1. Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Disable app notification of new versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  3. Disable app notification of new versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  4. How do i force specific notifications to always show a popup instead of silently going into...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i force specific notifications to always show a popup instead of silently going into...: I am using a tool that generates popups from a callcenter product website for a customer.Its ment to show a windows popup on specific events.Problem is, the popup behaviour is very unreliable, and i couldnt find ways to control it. Sometimes it shows as a popup in the corner...
  5. How do i force specific notifications to always show a popup instead of silently going into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i force specific notifications to always show a popup instead of silently going into...: I am using a tool that generates popups from a callcenter product website for a customer.Its ment to show a windows popup on specific events.Problem is, the popup behaviour is very unreliable, and i couldnt find ways to control it. Sometimes it shows as a popup in the corner...
  6. How do i force specific notifications to always show a popup instead of silently going into...

7. system notification is off showing in quick share by androd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system notification is off showing in quick share by androd.: I am using quick share from android website. When I open the quick share. It tells that the system notification is off. I check all the notification in the system. But I can send the file from pc to my android without any problem. Problem arise when I send files from phone to...
  8. system notification is off showing in quick share by androd.

system notification is off showing in quick share by androd.: I am using quick share from android website. When I open the quick share. It tells that the system notification is off. I check all the notification in the system. But I can send the file from pc to my android without any problem. Problem arise when I send files from phone to...
  9. Notification to add device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification to add device: My laptop and phone are connected via Phone Link, sometimes my phone is connected to the laptop by the cable to charge. I have HP Smart installed on both devices. I can successfully print from both. Recently an annoying popup slides in on my laptop asking to "Tap device to...
  10. Notification to add device

Notification to add device: My laptop and phone are connected via Phone Link, sometimes my phone is connected to the laptop by the cable to charge. I have HP Smart installed on both devices. I can successfully print from both. Recently an annoying popup slides in on my laptop asking to "Tap device to...