Windows 10: Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing??

Discus and support Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 2 strange things happening which may or may not be connected? 1. Whilst on web, I clicked on a show/block notification while trying to display... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeddie, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Jeddie Win User

Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing??

I have 2 strange things happening which may or may not be connected?

1. Whilst on web, I clicked on a show/block notification while trying to display a Captcha. Now I am getting a regular notification pop out from right hand side saying I've won $300 etc.
    The name on the notification is Ettotropsinhi.info?

Both Adwcleaner& Defender (quick scan) found nothing. Running Malware bytes free now.

2. Under Program Data there is a folder called 'regid.1991-06.com.microsoft'. I have never noticed this before.
    What is this? Should I delete it?

I have a system restore from yesterday? What should I do next?

:)

Jeddie, Jul 10, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 10, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 10, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? - Similar Threads - Notificiation Ingofcaloftnei info

2. Change Start up name and other info that appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change Start up name and other info that appears: Hi,I have unfortunately had to go thru a reinstallation of windows.When I boot one account only I see the name 'USER'.I would like to change this to my microsoft account name.Following the instructions via settings, and going to the microsoft tech community, my signed-in name...
  3. How can I retreive all Notificiations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retreive all Notificiations: i clicked on notification and it took it out how can I see it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-retreive-all-notificiations/a377ca70-53b0-478b-b23f-fd4683875f28
  4. How can I retreive all Notificiations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I retreive all Notificiations: i clicked on notification and it took it out how can I see it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-retreive-all-notificiations/a377ca70-53b0-478b-b23f-fd4683875f28
  5. HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?

HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?: I would like to know what is suppose to be in the Publisher, Process Name, Command Line info. I see this information a lot at times. Most of it missing till I made a note to myself to ask. How can I make sure it shows up, repair it?...
  6. HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR: I would like to know what is suppose to be in the Publisher, Process Name, Command Line info. I see this information a lot at times. Most of it missing till I made a note to myself to ask. How can I make sure it shows up, repair it?...
  7. My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.

My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.: I'm using Window 10 and I have an account on microsoft.com website. My device info has been displayed on microsoft.com many times though I removed it from settings. Recently, there have been issues happening to me. Excel file is opened and appeared automatically; some words...
  8. Stopping FB Notificiations

Stopping FB Notificiations: Hi there, So I have Windows 10 home version. When I first installed it, I did use the Facebook app it came with, but decided to stop using it since I dont' use facebook on a computer anymore, only my phone. I have uninstalled the tile yet I am still getting birthday...
  9. Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info: I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and I fat fingered a setup and typed the wrong email address and now YOUR INFO shows the wrong email address. Is there a way to change this?...
  10. Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos: In my search for a forum addressing this, I only found people wanting to be rid of the pics. I don't want to get rid of them; I just want to know where the pics were taken. I cannot right click on them for info because they're in my locked screen. Once I unlock it with my...