Windows 10: Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing??

Discus and support Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 2 strange things happening which may or may not be connected? 1. Whilst on web, I clicked on a show/block notification while trying to display... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeddie, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Jeddie Win User

Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing??

I have 2 strange things happening which may or may not be connected?

1. Whilst on web, I clicked on a show/block notification while trying to display a Captcha. Now I am getting a regular notification pop out from right hand side saying I've won $300 etc.
    The name on the notification is Ettotropsinhi.info?

Both Adwcleaner& Defender (quick scan) found nothing. Running Malware bytes free now.

2. Under Program Data there is a folder called 'regid.1991-06.com.microsoft'. I have never noticed this before.
    What is this? Should I delete it?

I have a system restore from yesterday? What should I do next?

:)

Jeddie, Jul 10, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 10, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 10, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Notificiation from Ingofcaloftnei.info appearing?? - Similar Threads - Notificiation Ingofcaloftnei info

2. Keyboard language appearing from nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language appearing from nowhere: Dear all, With the last update of Windows 10, a third language appears in my keyboards without my permission. The major problem though, is that I can not even remove it, as it is not shown neither in English or Greek Language. [ATTACH]...
  3. Referral From Server Message Appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Referral From Server Message Appearing: I have a Windows 10. Every time I turn on my computer, I get a pop-up windows that says, "a referral was returned from the server". Above that message is a program files, exe link, to my hard drive. I click the "ok" button, and continue on with what I am doing. What is...
  4. Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Info: How can i download itunes app in my new laptop. Cause it does’nt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/978215c6-4e40-4eaf-9a40-47dae5dc7925
  5. Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos: In my search for a forum addressing this, I only found people wanting to be rid of the pics. I don't want to get rid of them; I just want to know where the pics were taken. I cannot right click on them for info because they're in my locked screen. Once I unlock it with my...
  6. Getting Info From a Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Info From a Cell Phone: I have a Samsung Android Note 8. I'm looking for a FREE program that will allow me to download my phone contacts list to my computer for printing and backup. I'm trying to avoid having to hand copy the list and make it easier to update my backup as I add/subtract contacts....
  7. Stop these screens from appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  8. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  9. Reactivating Win10 info from MS - but is it OEM or RETAIL?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Win10 info from MS - but is it OEM or RETAIL?: Greetings. After reading this info from Microsoft, I'm unsure if my RETAIL Windows 10 Pro can be used next time I build a gamer-PC. I bought a Win8 Pro RETAIL when it was new, and this is the licens I have upgrated to Windows 10. This info from Microsoft explain how to...
  10. EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EasyAntiCheat appeared from nothing: Hello. I was just looking through my services tab in task manager, when I saw EasyAntiCheat. Why is it running? I'm not playing any games. So my question here is: Why is EasyAntiCheat running in background when I'm not playing games? 70320