Windows 10: Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance...

Discus and support Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I did call the number, but it was answered by someone not identifying themselves as Microsoft support. They were to call me back but never did. Have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanArmstrong4, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance...

I did call the number, but it was answered by someone not identifying themselves as Microsoft support. They were to call me back but never did. Have others received issue such as this?

:)

DanArmstrong4, Feb 20, 2019

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance...

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance...

1. Notifidation of a virus and the screen locks up. Please call a number to get assistance... - Similar Threads - Notifidation virus screen

2. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  3. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  4. Can I get assistance please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get assistance please?: Dear RecipientI purchased Microsoft Student package and paid twice? How do I rectify this?Sarah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-assistance-please/16d89f3c-0ef7-423a-846e-f92d3caafd83
  5. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  6. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  7. How to get the number lock to stay on during start up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get the number lock to stay on during start up.: Many people had this question and I was unable to answer it because the question was locked. So to @FannyFanakan I think that was your name this is how you do it. 1. A. Go in to the search bar and type command prompt...just below the result you will see run as...
  8. Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer?: Could you please assist met to get rid of a virus on my computer? Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. file: C:\Users\Patrick Shier\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_jcp206.zip\JCPRODemo.exe...
  9. Call in number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Call in number: who can i call to get help with opening up my computer from the log-in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-in-number/474250b8-0250-428e-b164-4912d4a023b4
  10. Browser Locked? Call This Number.

in Windows 10 News
    Browser Locked? Call This Number.: [img] A new form of browser locker has recently surfaced. Browser-lockers are websites or pop-ups that redirect the browser to a website that locks-up the browser. The user is prevented from continuing any normal operation including closing the offending browser window,...