Windows 10: ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

Discus and support ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win10 1803 with all updates. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 display driver. MS Update installed a new version of the display driver and it has issues - audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larrymcg, Jan 29, 2019.

1. larrymcg Win User

?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

Win10 1803 with all updates. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 display driver. MS Update installed a new version of the display driver and it has issues - audio is fine but video does not advance and most of the video area is covered with white blocks. I reverted to the previous driver version and all is fine now.

How do I report this issue to Microsoft or NVIDIA (whichever is appropriate?

New bad version is 25.21.14.1735.
    Older good version is 24.21.13.9836

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

3. NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, I suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIA driver
    and then reinstall the drivers.

Steps to uninstall the NVIDIA driver 307.83.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.

Install the drivers in compatible mode and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 29, 2019
  4. ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

1. ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue? - Similar Threads - Notify NVIDIA Microsoft

2. Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Drivers: Does Windows update these drivers, too? submitted by /u/gladel10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktmh76/nvidia_drivers/
  3. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver: I need help getting nvidia graphics card but i can't find a compatible nvidia driver on my windows 10 build 1909 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/068fb55a-829b-4f84-970a-9685b9e5ea56
  4. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver: There are 2 types of drivers for nvidia graphics card, dch and standard. What are the difference ? I am confuse and which what should I use ? 166926
  5. nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia drivers: nvidia drivers not installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers/5af9a81e-c835-4a7c-a508-8427ade22dee
  6. Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...

Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...: Nvidia control panel has disappeared from my PC somehow. It was there just a few days ago and working fine. I had not updated my drivers or changed anything in the time between using it last and today when I noticed it was gone. I did,however, get a "your pc has encountered...
  7. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  8. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card): Hello, I have had Windows 10 pretty much since official release- and it's great! One problem however; it seems to crash every now and then. By crash, I mean the computer freezes up (No BSOD) and I can't move mouse nor turn num-lock off... The only option is to force shut...
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...
  10. Nvidia Issues

Nvidia Issues: Hey, I am quite new with W10 (had 10074 in a VM but that doesn't count *Smile), installed 10130 yesterday. I accidentally installed the Win7/8 drivers *Redface and 3d vision is not working (no option in NV CC). Also my GTX 480, for dedicated PhysX, shows as "Windows...