Windows 10: notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it

Discus and support notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! At the beginning I'm sorry for my english which is not perfect, but I hope that you will understand me well enough to help me. From some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wizard8912, Feb 1, 2016.

1. notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it

Hello!
    At the beginning I'm sorry for my english which is not perfect, but I hope that you will understand me well enough to help me.

From some weeks I have BSOD regularly. Sometimes it is 4-5 times for one day, sometimes there are two days without BSOD. I dont know what application causes this error... I do different things while BSOD appears...

I will answer for every question, and hope that you can help me.

:)

wizard8912, Feb 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 Flickering but I don't know what app I'd causing it...

I know it is an app causing it because the task manager doesn't flicker when everything else does. Everyother website I have seen including the main Microsoft one says 3 choices of what causes it... I don't use either of them so I'm left with out a away
    to know what causes it. I'm posting this to hope someone knows how to check if the application is causing it.

GhostbustaZaro, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Flickering but I don't know what app I'd causing it...

I'd also suggest trying to disable any auto-startup items. To do that, press Ctrl+Shift+Escape, then disable everything on the Startup tab of task manager. After they are all disabled, reboot and see if the problem is solved.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it

Please remove SlimDrivers and SlimCleaner Plus and remove all the drivers installed by SlimDrivers

Please update following driver
    Driver Reference Table - acsock64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for acsock64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for acsock64.sys 5: kd> lmvm acsock64 start end module name fffff800`b3fd0000 fffff800`b4006000 acsock64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: acsock64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\acsock64.sys Image name: acsock64.sys Timestamp: Thu Oct 08 17:12:56 2015 (561687F8) CheckSum: 0003DD8B ImageSize: 00036000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please uninstall Avast while troubleshooting
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it [​IMG]

notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it [​IMG]

axe0, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it

1. notoskrnl.exe+142770 I don't know what causes it - Similar Threads - notoskrnl exe+142770 don't

2. I don't know what is main service and I have doubt about this .exe, it may be a virus...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know what is main service and I have doubt about this .exe, it may be a virus...: This is what windows says when I try to uninstall it. I don't know what it means and what should I do about it. I have to add that this main service doesn't show itself in task manager. Recently I got rid of find.it pro malware from chrome by deleting the extension and I was...
  3. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  5. I don't know what I did

I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  6. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  7. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  8. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+142770 cause by launching Photoshop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+142770 cause by launching Photoshop: i have no idea why this happened.. every time i tried to use Photoshop CC and it's crashed. I Updated W10 from W8.1 month ago. i go online and check for Kernel_security_check_failure for 1 day and did all the thing.. it's still crash please help me :'( this is latest...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750