Windows 10: Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

Discus and support Nov. 5, 2019 update problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vjcoppola, Nov 6, 2019.

1. vjcoppola Win User

Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a solution?

:)

vjcoppola, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  3. _sad Win User
    Windows critical update for 11/5/2019 ruined my bluetooth

This critical update is not listed there, for 11/5/2019 i see only Definition Updates for windows defender antivirus and in Drivers section i see only my attempts to update or reinstall Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®
    and there is written 'Intel Cotporatoin - Bluetooth - 1/8/2019 12:00:00 AM - 20.100.3.1 (3); Last failed install attempt on 12/5/2019 - 0x8024ce0a'

_sad, Nov 6, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem - Similar Threads - Nov 2019 update

2. Problems since Nov update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems since Nov update: Since the November 18, 2020 Windows 10 update, my computer is more than slow and keeps signing me out of my att.net email and gmail when I shutdown. I have used the Windows 10 update troubleshooter with no improvement. If this can't be resolved I will uninstall all recent...
  3. Updating nov. 2019 -update

Updating nov. 2019 -update: After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention. I got a message from the "system",...
  4. INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update: We were expecting a fix for the September bug that switches off internet and in October a minor solution was in the update though not perfect. In November Microsoft update uploads the same bug that switches off internet in Intel based PC's and Laptops. It then uploads a...
  5. After updating to Nov 2019 now logging into Temp.Desktop

After updating to Nov 2019 now logging into Temp.Desktop: After I updated to the Nov 2019 update, I can only log into a Temp.Desktop. All my desktop files and folders are still located in C:\Users\(UserName)\Desktop. How do I make necessary changes so that when I log into my laptop, I log into my original account. Ronald P Baudoin...
  6. Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install

Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install: I can not get this update to install. It was stuck getting ready at 94% finally got through that by rebooting, now stuck at 1% on install and will not install. It is slowing my computer down so I can not use it. What can I do? HELP!! How do I set updates to happen in the...
  7. Windows Update Nov 13, 2019

Windows Update Nov 13, 2019: The latest update has deleted several of my most recent Word documents completely. I've "searched everywhere", and looked manually in Users and my doc folder, but they are gone, gone, gone. Considering that the documents in question were university assignments, it is...
  8. windows upddate Nov 2019

windows upddate Nov 2019: Is anyone else out there as freaked out as I was with the "comfort" messages that came up - without any source attribution - during this update? I had a hard time trying to decide if my system was under attack by ransomware. Still am not so sure......
  9. Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019: today (Nov 6, 2019) i had an update on windows 10 . before that, I had just one tab on my taskbar for ALL sticky notes i used on screen (5 or 6 depends on work). after update i have one tab for every single note i have on my screen. is this normal or i have a bug ?...
  10. Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !

Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !: This is what happened to me on the morning of wednesday November 6th : - On the evening of Nov 5th I left my laptop in sleep mode - This morning I clicked the mouse to wake the laptop up, and got an empty screen like when you first login to Windows - All my files were...