Windows 10: Now All I Get is BSOD's!?

Discus and support Now All I Get is BSOD's!? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Allo there! I hope you're doing well considering all the madness that's going on in the world right now! OK so, I'm on my knees here! I've hit a brick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by b1gt1m, Feb 18, 2021.

1. b1gt1m Win User

Now All I Get is BSOD's!?

Allo there! I hope you're doing well considering all the madness that's going on in the world right now! OK so, I'm on my knees here! I've hit a brick wall with my pc. I'm a PC literate and can do 99% of things PC related, hey I go back to DOS 5.0 on a 286!! Anyway my Windows 10 Pro (20H2) system has gone bad... the PC is a 'homebrew', runs solid for the last 5 years and I've never ever had any problems with it until Feb 15th. Windows Update said to 'Restart to Upgrade' as usual, so I did. Then the system rebooted and now all I get are BSOD's I've tried Macrium Reflects Fix Boot Errors button... doesn't work. I tried EasyBCD to repair the MBR - doesn't work!? I've checked the SSD with Kingstons Tool Box, it checks out OK, Error Free!? I'm stumped... please help... please see attached pics... please help, I'm stuck solid!?

Thanx in advance...

Now All I Get is BSOD's!? [​IMG]

:)

b1gt1m, Feb 18, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Now All I Get is BSOD's!? :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Now All I Get is BSOD's!? :)

cplpro, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Now All I Get is BSOD's!? - Similar Threads - BSOD's

2. Random BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I could use some help with random BSOD's. I have uploaded to onedrive 2 mini dumps, a list of drivers, and my msinfo32. Let me know if you need anything else please! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkqDFFCSrU2caY3wDpzf2E__1uQ?e=sJGBVF I can't seem to pinpoint what makes the...
  3. Bsod

Bsod: so about a month ago ive been getting bsod and i reset my pc which stopped it until last night when i got one. can someone help me figure out what caused it? this is the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKi8T9UntCRsESlyPxMsmfGDEVp?e=jGqzdb...
  4. BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows: I have installed new Windows and the drivers. Also updated the Windows to the newest version. I used Memtest86 and passed all test with no error. I also tried to put the power plan to never sleep and turn off fast startup. I also reseated the RAM and GPU yet the BSOD...
  5. bsod

bsod: can anyone help me to identify what caused my BSOD last night. so last night i was sitting on my phone and when i leave my pc and not touch it my monitor goes into power saving mode so when i began using my pc again it worked fine and then a few minutes later i got a BSOD....
  6. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  7. system thread exception not handled BSOD error.

system thread exception not handled BSOD error.: Hello, just few minutes I got a BSOD with this error : system thread exception not handled out of nowhere while I was exploring internet. When the windows finished restarted I went to event log and it told me the system rebooted for a bugcheck : 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  8. bsod

bsod: ive had bsod a month ago and it would only happen once a day and sometimes not even happen one day but happen the next, i reset my pc and it fixed the problem and it hasant happend in about a month until i got one last night. can someone help me figure out why it bluescreened...
  9. BSOD Problems

BSOD Problems: Hello everyone, I recently had a lot of BSODs with my Gigabyte AERO 15. I didn't do anything special, everything is up to date with Windows, Nvidia and Intel. I even use this site to get the other updates https://www.driverscloud.com. I did a Windows memory diagnostic:...
  10. Bsod

Bsod: So i already asked this yesterday and people were helping me but it was late at night and i fell asleep and it was kind of confusing on how to send the dumb file so ill start again. So i was getting bsod about a month ago and reseting my pc fixed the issue and i havent got...