Windows 10: Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

Discus and support Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google has rolled out a new security feature that lets you to view your account access history for the past 28 days, called Devices and Activity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

Read more...

:)

Brink, Nov 25, 2014

2. Need to backup my Contacts from phone as i am not using my own windows live id. How can i do this?

So where are your contacts now? Windows Live? On the device? If they are on the new device and you don't have the password for the primary account (Windows Live), then I think you are kinda screwed, but I think you can open a Google account on your phone
    and then sync the contacts to that acount. Check the contacts are there (and remove any unwanted from the previous owner) then export them into your Windows Live account, reset the phone with the new Live account as the primary account which will sync into
    your device.

Unless i'm missing something?

sealionact, Nov 25, 2014
  3. hpholm Win User
    YAHOO MAIL ON NOKIA E6 - PLS HELP!

Mailservers are under constant attacks from vandals, so they put in extra security measures i.e. by checking IP addresses and devices used to access the mailbox. On top of that, Google have prompted you to enable extra security on the account earlier, could
    be a long time ago, probably in the webmail on a computer - and this extra security is now blocking access from the phone, since the built-in mail software on the phone can not handle the extra verification steps required.

This extra security can be disabled again by following the link in the mail from the Google account team

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

and adjust the security settings back to something the phone hopefully can handle.

Also Google - Apps - in the phone browser - still has a selection of apps and web access to Google services for Symbian phones. I don't have a Google account so I can't check if everything still works.

Please let us know if you get it sorted out.

--

Hans

hpholm, Nov 25, 2014
  4. Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

Thanks

For me it needs to be a bit more specific, it is only useful is someone gets into my account outside the UK, if someone in the UK hacks in I wouldn't be able to tell

paulsalter, Nov 25, 2014
Thema:

Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

1. Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account - Similar Threads - check devices are

2. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to check which device fault?: Hi Sir,My NB got a crash dump, I opened the dump file as below, but I can't find which device caused this problem:For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`50bf88c0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffffe00d`6790d6a0=000000000000007e 7:...
  3. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check which device fault?: Hi Sir,My NB got a crash dump, I opened the dump file as below, but I can't find which device caused this problem:For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`50bf88c0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffffe00d`6790d6a0=000000000000007e 7:...
  4. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Check your account error

Check your account error: i installed Doritos crash course GO! becuase its delisted from the microsoft store and when i launch it says "Crash Course Go! is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  6. How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    How to check the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to see the list of all Devices having access to your Microsoft account. We also show you how to add or remove a device in Windows 11. Over time, cloud-based technology has gained popularity in the market. Microsoft has been a front...
  7. Gmail often alerts me saying " new device signed into your google account, check activity"

Gmail often alerts me saying " new device signed into your google account, check activity": Hi all, On many occasions I've been getting this message in my Gmail inbox about a new device signed into my google account. By the way, it isn't the same devices that sign in always, it differs. So today it said New Samsung Galaxy S10 signed into your account, so I went...
  8. An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

in Browsers and Email
    An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account: In Chrome, I imported the Xnotifier extension settings, launched my gmail account and got this message [img] It's possible the same thing happened using Firefox some time n the past, but I don't remember. It doesn't name the application. Could it be the Xnotifier...
  9. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  10. Windows wants to access your Google Account

Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....