Windows 10: Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting

Discus and support Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshsharma9619 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harshsharma9619, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting

/u/harshsharma9619, Oct 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Oct 23, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting

Futuremark Releases 3DMark Update with API Overhead Feature-set

Try on that build windows update? Or mighty google and decrypt an ESD?

Ferrum Master, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting

1. Now Everyone Can Get Windows 10 Feature Updates with this Setting - Similar Threads - Everyone Feature Updates

2. Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July: In April of this year, Microsoft revealed that users in Windows 10 preview builds won’t be able to upload new activity in Timeline if they sync their activities across devices. In the preview builds, Microsoft has already disabled support for Windows Timeline activity...
  3. Windows 10’s taskbar feed feature update released, but not for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s taskbar feed feature update released, but not for everyone: Announced in April, Windows 10’s new taskbar feed feature called “News and Interests” is now available, but a lot of users are reporting that the widget is not enabled even after applying Windows 10 KB5001391. For those unaware, taskbar feed, also known as “Windows Feeds” is...
  4. Can i still get Feature Updates my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i still get Feature Updates my Windows 10?: Hello! This is my first time in Microsoft Community. I have Windows 10 Laptop and I recently got the October 2020/20H2 Update.I think it causes my PC to causes Black Screen on startup Before Signing-In.Sometimes after Signing-In,I have black screen too!IBlack screen also...
  5. You can now get Windows 10 feature updates instantly with new setting

in Windows 10 News
    You can now get Windows 10 feature updates instantly with new setting: Windows 10 feature updates are pushed to users in stages – with Microsoft first offering the update to Surface users and compatible hardware. After Windows 10 version 1809 file deletion bug nightmare, Microsoft is understandably cautious, and perhaps as a result of this,...
  6. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  7. Getting Sick of Windows 10 Defaulting settings after Feature Updates.

Getting Sick of Windows 10 Defaulting settings after Feature Updates.: Hi All, I'm mainly here to vent a little and see if there is a way around this issue. I have a laptop the runs my 3D printer and it's important the certain power options and auto reboot setting are disabled as it will kill my prints. It was all good until the 1903 update....
  8. I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now

I want to get windows 10 now can I set it up now: I choose windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-windows-10-now-can-i-set-it-up-now/2c2158ed-a2bd-42b7-9f05-57c8282342dd
  9. Microsoft’s updated News app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s updated News app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Microsoft rebranded its MSN News app to Microsoft News last month and the company also tested the redesigned app for Windows 10 with Fast Ring Insiders. Today the new rebranded app for Windows 10 is available for regular users (non-Insiders). The app update adds acrylic to...
  10. Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?

Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?: He guys. I post a lot over at Neowin but they are doing a forum upgrade and I found these forums. I've been running Windows 10 as my main OS for some time now. Now that release is just about here, I am trying to decide if I want to just leave my clean install as is and...