Windows 10: Now I can('t) draw.

Discus and support Now I can('t) draw. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThunderLord_99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqrha7/now_i_cant_draw/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThunderLord_99, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Now I can('t) draw.

/u/ThunderLord_99, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 13, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Now I can('t) draw.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Now I can('t) draw. :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Now I can('t) draw.

1. Now I can('t) draw. - Similar Threads - draw

2. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  3. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  4. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  6. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  7. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  8. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  9. Why this square on the desktop that you can draw is not blue for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this square on the desktop that you can draw is not blue for me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zezz_hun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1b0m1vu/why_this_square_on_the_desktop_that_you_can_draw/
  10. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?: Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you....