Windows 10: Now I can't activate my licence key.

Discus and support Now I can't activate my licence key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MD PALASH, Apr 9, 2019.

1. MD PALASH Win User

Now I can't activate my licence key.

Now I can't activate my licence key. Now I can't activate my licence key. [​IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key.

:)

MD PALASH, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows XP Home Licence...

Hmm I have not had a key black listed yet but I dont activate it often and ONLY on 1 hardware at a time.

brandonwh64, Apr 9, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Licence Key

Hi ArifSofi

That is why, Windows will not activate, you need to have Windows 10 Pro installed for it to automatically activate . . .

Activate Windows 10 with this Windows 10 Pro generic licence key. That should upgrade your installation to Windows 10 Pro, which should then automatically activate with the previous licence . . .

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

DaveM121, Apr 9, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Activation key Windows 10 home

Hi Adrian

If you are clean installing Windows 10 from the bootable installation media, you can click 'Skip this Step' to bypass entering a Licence key during the installation

Once Windows has installed you then need to go to Settings - Update and Security - activation and enter your licence key or go to the Microsoft Store to purchase a Windows 10 licence . ..

If you are running that installation from inside a previous version of Windows in File Explorer, you need to have your licence key, there will be no way to skip that step . . .

DaveM121, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Now I can't activate my licence key. - Similar Threads - can't activate licence

2. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence key not activating: I just bought a genuene Windows 10 pro licence Key but if i try to enter it, it says that a Windows 10 Home licence was found on my pc and that i need to install Windows 10 Home now. I know the key is valid so why isnt it working?...
  3. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key not activating: I just bought a genuene Windows 10 pro licence Key but if i try to enter it, it says that a Windows 10 Home licence was found on my pc and that i need to install Windows 10 Home now. I know the key is valid so why isnt it working?...
  4. Windows licence key not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key: Hello,I am facing the following problem: I bought a Windows Licence about 7 years ago, it was on my old laptop. I checked the version of the licence key yesterday using Command Prompt and it said that it is a Retail Licence Windows 10 core. I then uninstalled the licence key...
  6. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key: Hello,I am facing the following problem: I bought a Windows Licence about 7 years ago, it was on my old laptop. I checked the version of the licence key yesterday using Command Prompt and it said that it is a Retail Licence Windows 10 core. I then uninstalled the licence key...
  7. Can't activate Windows 10 with Retail Licence Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I want my licence key

I want my licence key: I want my licence key because my acer laptop motherboard has been dead. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and it was digital licence retail one. I want my product key so that i can install on my Dell Inspiron laptop. And when my laptop was in working condition so I forgot to...
  9. Can't activate my OEM Licence

Can't activate my OEM Licence: Hi, I have trouble to activate my OEM Licence. I have built my new PC and ordered a Windows 10 Pro OEM Licence. Since I don't have an optical drive for the DVD, I used the Media Creation Tool and made a USB-installation. However, when trying to activate my licence key...
  10. i can't activate my product key

in Cortana
    i can't activate my product key: i can not access my activation for product key error code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-product-key/449d3b78-1117-476a-ae8b-dfc71db9295c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows Licence