Windows 10: Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home...

Discus and support Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old Dell LAPTOP [ Window 7 home] When Windows 10 was in its first year - and upgrade was FREE I UPGRADED to Windows 10 Home... but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lse123polis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home...

I have an old Dell LAPTOP [ Window 7 home]

When Windows 10 was in its first year - and upgrade was FREE

I UPGRADED to Windows 10 Home... but reverted back to Windows 7 in less than a week after...

Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home from scratch... yet to do this

How activated Windows 10 home in this case??? What to choose during install from DVD-R-DL Windows 10 2019 installation DVD, for key ???

Really needed pay for a key... ?

:)

Lse123polis, Mar 4, 2019

2. Changing from HDD to SSD on a laptop

Hi, so I changed the HDD in my laptop that is running windows 10 (free upgrade from 8) to an SSD and I want to transfer my license to the SSD. Is that possible and can I get the product key for my laptop?

SenseiKazuma, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Jan_944 Win User

Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home...

Windows 10 - Installation after change from HDD to SSD

Hello,

I want to change my old HDD with Upgrade-Windows 10 to a new SSD with a clean installed Windows 10. Do I have to deactivate the OS in the old HDD before installing it at the new SSD?

Otherwise Microsoft could think that I have one Licence for two PCs, or?

Another question:

Will my old Windows 7-Key work with the new Windows 10-install?

Greetings!

Jan_944, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home...

1. Now is Win 7 home and i wanted change HDD of laptop to SSD, and install Windows 10 Home... - Similar Threads - home wanted change

2. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  3. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  4. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clean Install Win 7 HP with Win 10 Home

Clean Install Win 7 HP with Win 10 Home: Good afternoon, I gave my Sister a Win 7 HP SP1 [ Genuine ] Laptop a few years ago which she now doesn't use, and knowing my Sister, there will be a LOT of junk on there. I am getting it back at some stage over the next couple of weeks and I would ideally like to just Clean...
  6. i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...: i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD should is required Product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-legal-windows-10-home-in-hp-laptop-but-i/9ae9a973-f8b1-42be-a92a-bf091990e183
  7. Win 10 Pro install to Lenovo Q150 now with 32-bit Win 7 Home

Win 10 Pro install to Lenovo Q150 now with 32-bit Win 7 Home: I am getting ready to install Win 10 on my little Lenovo Q150 IdeaCentre that came with 32-bit Win 7 Home. It's easy enough to install Win 10 on a new SSD and go ahead and upgrade to Win 10 Home, but I'm wondering if I can go to Win 10 PRO 32-bit by using a never-activated...
  8. win 7 ultimate to win 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 7 ultimate to win 10 home: I bought a product key for win 10 home. Upgrading win 10 ultimate only offers win 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-ultimate-to-win-10-home/7f60e015-276d-4c68-8650-d7d411138a0c"
  9. HDD to SSD change, Want to install Windows 10 in SSD

HDD to SSD change, Want to install Windows 10 in SSD: Hello There, I have purchased a laptop Model: 81DE(Lenovo Ideapad330-15IKB U) with preinstalled genuine windows in it activated by digital lisense. Now I have installed SSD drive and want to install Windows 10 into the SSD drive, How to install windows 10 into that drive??...
  10. Want old Windows HDD with Window 7 Home &new Win10 Home on new compute

Want old Windows HDD with Window 7 Home &new Win10 Home on new compute: I can't figure out how to do this. I don't have experience with two drives, dual boot, and such things. My HP laptop with a 1 TB hard drive with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit broke its cooling fan and the repair place says it would they might not be able to fix it even...