Windows 10: Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also...

Discus and support Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Now my computer is trying to burn a cd but it won't play the dvd I have in the drive. Also, where is the start button?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarlaBersante, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also...

Now my computer is trying to burn a cd but it won't play the dvd I have in the drive. Also, where is the start button?

:)

KarlaBersante, Oct 18, 2020

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 18, 2020
  3. CD drive opens when trying to burn a disk

Hi,

There are still other factors causing your DVD-RW drive to eject which we would need to check. These may include faulty hardware, CD/DVD burning software, operating system, driver, or even with the discs. To further identify the root cause of your concern,
    kindly provide us details to the following:

• What are the specific steps which you usually do to burn data to the discs?
    • Have you attempted use other CD/DVD burning software?
    • Screenshot of the error which you are getting.

This article may be for a different scenario where the CD/DVD drive itself is not detected but the steps listed here may also help with your concern:

Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also...

Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also...

1. Now my computer is trying to burn a CD but it won'tr play the dvd I have in the drive. Also... - Similar Threads - computer trying burn

2. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  3. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  4. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About CD, DVD burning.

About CD, DVD burning.: Man ir dators HP 250 G3 Notebook PC un DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Dators zina DVD bet neraksta no datora mapes uz diska. Kas par lietu? Translated from Latvian: I have a PC HP 250 G3 Notebook PC and DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Your computer knows the DVD but doesn't write from a folder on...
  6. CD/DVD Burning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD Burning: Why dont you have the burning software anymore? The apps in the store are horrible and not enough options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-burning/6e377ca9-f5eb-476f-be9e-c8bc0a7c327f
  7. App for burning cd/dvd

App for burning cd/dvd: App for burning cd/dvd Free or compatible with Win 10 Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-for-burning-cddvd/51bf2264-615e-4c26-83cd-7ab7cdce7eea"
  8. I have some music files that I am trying to burn to a CD that will play on a CD player....

I have some music files that I am trying to burn to a CD that will play on a CD player....: I am trying to more music files I have to a audio CD to use on a CD player. Can't get it to work, I have CD-RW disks, Are these capable for this use? When I just copied the files to the CD with file Explorer it does not play on the CD player. When I tried CD burner software...
  9. playing DVD or cd on my computer

playing DVD or cd on my computer: playing DVD or cd on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/playing-dvd-or-cd-on-my-computer/700415fb-6d3a-4a44-981d-18d9c45deb5e
  10. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701