Windows 10: Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows

Discus and support Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there, I have purchased a Lenovo Lap 3 months back. Got Windows Home 10 Licence for a year free with the package. Now my Windows is not active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshiqAK, Oct 10, 2019.

1. AshiqAK Win User

Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows

Hi there,

I have purchased a Lenovo Lap 3 months back. Got Windows Home 10 Licence for a year free with the package.

Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows.

The troubleshoot says My licence is for Windows Home 10 Single Language Whereas I am using a Windows 10 Pro and activation key is required for the same.

Question

How can I go back to my active version of Windows Home 10

(I have misplaced the activation Key and hence have a problem)

:)

AshiqAK, Oct 10, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows

1. Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows - Similar Threads - active constantly says

2. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  3. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  4. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Says windows not activated

Says windows not activated: I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my windows is not activated. However I haven't made any changes to my computer and I don't know why it is happened. And the license...
  6. My Windows says that is not activated.

My Windows says that is not activated.: My problem is pretty much what the subject says. After an update suddenly my computer says that is not activated, I don;t know what happened and I don't wanna pay for Windows again. Please help!...
  7. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...
  8. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...
  9. Windows says it is not activated

Windows says it is not activated: Installed update 1803 last night. Rebooted this morning and now warning is popping up saying Windows needs to be activated. What has happened?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-says-it-is-not-activated/8a26771f-6abd-43d6-a920-6680fc75636f"
  10. Says my Windows is not activated

Says my Windows is not activated: It says my windows is not 'activated'. It's definitely legitimate I bought it from Microsoft. The Activation page is just blank please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-windows-is-not-activated/9323fb80-c096-405d-a6bb-c7500c3640d1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display 2 not active