Windows 10: Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps

Discus and support Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Bing Maps Routing and Traffic Team is constantly working to make navigation and route planning easier! Hot on the heels of our previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps

Source: https://blogs.bing.com/maps/2019-04/...s-on-bing-maps

:)

Brink, Apr 22, 2019

2. MS Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You .....

Microsoft Rolls Out Real-Time Traffic Camera Feature to Help You Avoid Traffic Jams

Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...s-496642.shtml

Cluster Head, Apr 22, 2019
  3. No roads on my maps!

A simple but infuriating problem I can't seem to solve. There are no roads on my maps. Road names yes....roads no. I have downloaded the European map pack but that has changed nothing. Oddly when I select the aerial view roads correctly overlay the map.
    Equally oddly in traffic mode the traffic is correctly displayed.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS I have run the App troubleshooter but it found nothing wrong..

Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps a49f3424-c3a8-40e8-8585-ab1861fcf8a8.png

JonFountain, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps

Source: Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps | Maps Blog

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Now See the Road Ahead with Traffic Camera Images on Bing Maps - Similar Threads - Road Ahead Traffic

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  4. Bing Maps Routing made easier with traffic camera images and more

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Routing made easier with traffic camera images and more: After launching traffic camera imagery on Bing Maps in April, we have seen a lot of interest in this new feature. You can view traffic conditions directly on a map and see the road ahead for your planned routes. This extra visibility helps you make informed decisions about...
  5. PowerShell 7 Road Map

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Road Map: Last month we announced that PowerShell 7 will be the next release of PowerShell. Here I will provide more details of areas we’ll be investing in for the PowerShell 7 release. When will I get it?! Today, we’re releasing our first preview of PowerShell 7. Keeping with our...
  6. New route traffic coloring feature for Bing Maps

in Windows 10 News
    New route traffic coloring feature for Bing Maps: There is an old saying that you don’t know where you are going until you get there. With Bing Maps new route coloring feature, you will know right away where the delays will be along your selected route so you can change your route, your plans or your destination based on the...
  7. GPS road map

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPS road map: how do Ii download my Magellan RoadMate 5120-LMTX content manager on my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gps-road-map/4ad78660-016f-42bb-8c8e-2ad54516528d
  8. Turn off traffic delay in Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off traffic delay in Maps: Is there a way to turn off the traffic delay for travel time in Maps? Since I plan my route the day before, current traffic delays aren't really relevant, but I don't see a way to turn it off....
  9. Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce Bing Maps Local Insights API. With the release of Bing Maps Local Search API earlier this month, we are excited to include another API to the collection. Bing Maps Local Insights API is powerful REST API that provides insights into...
  10. Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available: Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability release of the Bing Maps Location Recognition API that we previewed in last month’s blog post. Supercharge your applications to provide users with more context about what is nearby. Given a location (latitude,...