Windows 10: Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working

Discus and support Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Source Search and Cortana application Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎11/‎2020 10:45 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbidDasurkar, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working

Source
    Search and Cortana application
    Summary
    Stopped working
    Date
    ‎3/‎11/‎2020 10:45 PM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.10.8.17134_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    Application Name: praid:CortanaUI
    Application Version: 10.0.17134.1067
    Application Timestamp: 5d9427d5
    Fault Module Name: combase.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.1038
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5732951c
    Exception Code: 80070002
    Exception Offset: 000000000002dfe0
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: ab09
    Additional Information 2: ab09a40f90d4ed44c11229970****b4a1
    Additional Information 3: fb40
    Additional Information 4: fb408e25683c2fb869c0eea942c99d36
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 187271cb342f95ae452377409e2f1d77 1523192218396859767

:)

AbidDasurkar, Mar 11, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 11, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working

1. Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working - Similar Threads - microsoft apps store

2. Microsoft Store App stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App stopped working: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64 KB5013624'....
  3. Microsoft Store App stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App stopped working: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64 KB5013624'....
  4. Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.: Hi all, my settings app and microsoft store app and search bar don't open or work.Using windows key + I can sometimes open the settings app, but more often than not it just closes itself.Similarly the microsoft store app won't even open, which makes it difficult to access...
  5. Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.

Settings app and Microsoft store don't work.: Hi all, my settings app and microsoft store app and search bar don't open or work.Using windows key + I can sometimes open the settings app, but more often than not it just closes itself.Similarly the microsoft store app won't even open, which makes it difficult to access...
  6. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  7. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  8. I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...: Look at the taskbar where there is blue square indicated it shows like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-11-pc-but-some-of-the-microsoft/1112066e-6c28-4303-b859-cb06c4b4304d
  9. I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...: Look at the taskbar where there is blue square indicated it shows like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-11-pc-but-some-of-the-microsoft/1112066e-6c28-4303-b859-cb06c4b4304d
  10. Are there some additonal settings for windows Update and Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there some additonal settings for windows Update and Microsoft Store?: I have found that both Windows Update and the Microsoft Store are trying to do too much at one time.The Store appears to try to download all available Application updates at the same time, or try installing them at the same time.Windows Update wants to restart the computer to...