Windows 10: Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart...

Discus and support Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used my LG OlED as a duplicate display for years. My computer was updated to Windows 10 Version 2004, and it no longer connects. What is a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by geronimo427, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart...

I have used my LG OlED as a duplicate display for years. My computer was updated to Windows 10 Version 2004, and it no longer connects. What is a good replacement that will allow me reestablish my PC-TV connection?

:)

geronimo427, Sep 30, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 30, 2020
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Sep 30, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart...

Windows 10 and Miracast what's going wrong?

A couple of months after I tried the TH2 update for Windows 10 that broke my ability to use miracast with my Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I), it went wrong yesterday all of a sudden my pc couldn't fint my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter again, i found my laptop i use at work with Windows 8.1 Pro it find and connect my MWDA without a problem, then I firmware updated my MWDA and it still not helping.

Now I tried updating my Windows with the "MediaCreationTool.exe" so i am now running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36) and I still can't find my MWDA, but i can connect and use wireless and bluetooth no problem, so i guess it's just not gonna happen for me to use miracast with my desktop pc *Frown Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart... :(

I haven't had all these problems in Windows 8.1 Pro it's like Microsoft broke miracast with Windows 10 and there is a lot of threads about miracast problems, yet I haven't found a solution that works for me.

So if anyone got smth I can try to get it to work I will be happy, and I have already tested several drivers from Intel same thing, no Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter found.

puma99dk|, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart...

1. Now that Miracast has been eliminated from Windows 10 Version 2004, how can I use my Smart... - Similar Threads - Miracast has been

2. whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload: how and what can i eliminate from my overloaded memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whit-can-i-eliminate-and-how-from-my-memory/14587433-341e-47ab-97ed-7410dc95853c
  3. whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whit can i eliminate and how from my memory overload: how and what can i eliminate from my overloaded memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whit-can-i-eliminate-and-how-from-my-memory/14587433-341e-47ab-97ed-7410dc95853c
  4. Has there been any resolution for the miracast not working after updating to from windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has there been any resolution for the miracast not working after updating to from windows...: I have 3 laptops that I used to connect to a roku or samsung tv. after updating windows 10 pro from 1803 to 1909 and 2004 I can no longer connect to the 2 wireless displays. If I boot off of my 1803 disk, connects fine on both laptops. This issue has been going on for...
  5. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  6. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  7. Is the version 2004 for Windows 10 available now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the version 2004 for Windows 10 available now?: Hi, everyone, does this update have any requirements for PCs? I get the following message on the Update page: "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready,...
  8. How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?: I do not want it, I did not ask for it, and I want any of my data that it took returned. Is it possible? If so how? Thanks in advance! 146782
  9. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...
  10. How smart is SMART now?

in Windows 10 News
    How smart is SMART now?: Your disks and SSDs have a self-monitoring function called SMART. But how good is it? The fine folks at Backblaze are back with data on how well SMART works for them. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a protocol for passing information from a...