Windows 10: Now this is called ugly...

Discus and support Now this is called ugly... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etdv0d/now_this_is_called_ugly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashuraaz23, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Now this is called ugly...

/u/ashuraaz23, Jan 24, 2020

2. Ugly Aero Lite appearance in Windows 10

I've done them and called it "battery saver"

Jayden Montoya, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    UGLY Version2.1 Build_223

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• From where did you install the UGLY Version2.1 Build_223?
    • What is the exact issue that you are facing on the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What exactly you mean by "solved my VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL that has occurred with every driver "?

Reply with required details which will help us to analyze and assist you in a better way.

Geethu B, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Now this is called ugly...

RPC call failed

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive an error: The remote procedure call failed, I suggest you to check the status of Remote Procedure Call locator service.

Step 1: Make sure the Remote Procedure Call status is Started and set to Automatic. RPC Locator should be set to Manual. Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.

Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Manual.

Step 2: If the service is already started and set to manual, then run
    System file checker (SFC) scan on your computer.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Now this is called ugly...

1. Now this is called ugly... - Similar Threads - called ugly

2. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  3. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  4. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  6. Phone call by Microsoft

Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  7. Phone call by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...: The suppose MS employee stated that someone in Canada at 178.249.214.210 ip had requested to change the phone number on my account, and they were calling to validate the request. I stated that it was not me, then they wanted to validate that I was who I said I was. So they...
  9. Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...

Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...: The suppose MS employee stated that someone in Canada at 178.249.214.210 ip had requested to change the phone number on my account, and they were calling to validate the request. I stated that it was not me, then they wanted to validate that I was who I said I was. So they...
  10. Games and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...