Windows 10: Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on.

Discus and support Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7fczj/now_u_see_me_now_you_wont_ms_store_search_box/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolpo555, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on.

/u/Lolpo555, Dec 7, 2019

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search box and App store

Hi Divya,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Do you get any error code?

Since this issue can be caused by software conflict or system file corrupted.

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix search issue.

Method 1: Try to run search and indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps.

• Go to Start button, and then clicking Control Panel.

• In the search box, type
      troubleshooter
      , and then click Troubleshooting. Click
      , and then click Search and Indexing.
    Method 2:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Hope this information helps you. If you need any further assistance or information, please reply back to this post. I will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on.

Search box and App store

Hi Divya,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    I suggest you to check if Windows search service is running.

• Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press
      enter.
    • Locate the Windows Search service and right click on it.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      start option has been enabled.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on.

1. Now u see me; now you won't. MS store search box disappears when clicked on. - Similar Threads - won't store search

2. continued dashes when using some keyboard keys now also when clicking on search boxes with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    continued dashes when using some keyboard keys now also when clicking on search boxes with...: Hello I -hope -that -I am -writing- -this -in- -the -correct -place.Yesterday everything -was -working- -fine -an-d -today after -b-ooting -up it -was -malfun-ctioning.The -thin-g -is I cleaned the laptop -b-efore booting up -so -Im no-t -sure -if -this -is -related to the...
  3. continued dashes when using some keyboard keys now also when clicking on search boxes with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    continued dashes when using some keyboard keys now also when clicking on search boxes with...: Hello I -hope -that -I am -writing- -this -in- -the -correct -place.Yesterday everything -was -working- -fine -an-d -today after -b-ooting -up it -was -malfun-ctioning.The -thin-g -is I cleaned the laptop -b-efore booting up -so -Im no-t -sure -if -this -is -related to the...
  4. continued dashes when using some keyboard keys now also when clicking on search boxes with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  6. Cortana search box is now huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search box is now huge: Why did my Cortana search box suddenly more than double in size? Can't screenshoot it but imagine it taking up more than half the screen. I did absolutely nothing to change it and see no setting to revert it back to its typical size. I am running 1803. Restarted computer with...
  7. U need a software contact me now i'ii get the link for u

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U need a software contact me now i'ii get the link for u: U need a software ( apps , games, antivirus ,..) give the name of the software and i will get direct link
  8. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...
  9. Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see: Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the visual technology already in Bing so you can search the web using your camera. Now you can search, shop, and learn more about your world through the photos you take. These new Visual Search...
  10. Windows Defender - Now you see me: Exposing fileless malware

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender - Now you see me: Exposing fileless malware: [img] WINDOWS DEFENDER RESEARCH In Windows, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Endpoint Security, Threat Protection, Best Practices and How-Tos, Research Attackers are determined to circumvent security defenses using increasingly sophisticated techniques....