Windows 10: Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?

Discus and support Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast. can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? I am afraid after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {farzad}, Sep 9, 2018.

1. {farzad} Win User

Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?

now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast.

can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?

I am afraid after installing my windows will work slowly.

HP NOTEBOOKPC FZ15
    Product Name HP NOTEBOOK PC AU22H9F

Product Number AU22H9F
    Microprocessor AMD QUAD –CORE A8-4555M 1.6GH
    Microprocessor Cache
    Memory 4GB DDR3 RAM
    Video Graphics 2GB
    Display 15.6’’ HD

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: windows 10

:)

{farzad}, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?

1. Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem? - Similar Threads - using install without

2. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?: I want to install Windows 10 on someone else's Volkswagen Atlas 2018 SE, & after chatting with Bing Chat & getting stuck I thought I'd come here. I know you can do this by updating map data but the file used contains the data of a Windows installation .iso file, but that can...
  3. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?: I want to install Windows 10 on someone else's Volkswagen Atlas 2018 SE, & after chatting with Bing Chat & getting stuck I thought I'd come here. I know you can do this by updating map data but the file used contains the data of a Windows installation .iso file, but that can...
  4. How to install Windows 10 on a car without any problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I install PictureIt 7on Windows 8? It used to install but now will not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install PictureIt 7on Windows 8? It used to install but now will not.: Microsoft Picture It 7used to install perfectly on Windows 8, Now it won't. How do I get it to install now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-pictureit-7on-windows-8-it-used/1e57bb00-ba86-4187-a065-dc17625378e8
  6. How do I install PictureIt 7on Windows 8? It used to install but now will not.

How do I install PictureIt 7on Windows 8? It used to install but now will not.: Microsoft Picture It 7used to install perfectly on Windows 8, Now it won't. How do I get it to install now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-pictureit-7on-windows-8-it-used/1e57bb00-ba86-4187-a065-dc17625378e8
  7. Windows 8 32-bit - can I install Window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 32-bit - can I install Window 10?: I have a Windows 8 32-bit, 10-ich PC. Can this be upgraded to run a 32-bit Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-32-bit-can-i-install-window-10/89aa6e2a-a61b-4a64-899e-a9f747a9f433
  8. Windows 8 32-bit - can I install Window 10?

Windows 8 32-bit - can I install Window 10?: I have a Windows 8 32-bit, 10-ich PC. Can this be upgraded to run a 32-bit Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-8-32-bit-can-i-install-window-10/89aa6e2a-a61b-4a64-899e-a9f747a9f433
  9. Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?: now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast. can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? I am afraid after installing my windows will work slowly. HP NOTEBOOKPC FZ15 Product Name HP NOTEBOOK PC AU22H9F Microprocessor AMD QUAD...
  10. Is Windows 10 any use to me now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 any use to me now?: I went to PC World in UK to get an all in one desktop this week. I use my laptop with windows 10 for email, websites, burnimgmusic/video to cd and streaming music to my BOSE system. I was told that Windows 10 now will not allow streaming through WMP and will not allow...