Windows 10: Now you don't see me - and now you see

Discus and support Now you don't see me - and now you see in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SektorL, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Now you don't see me - and now you see

/u/SektorL, Dec 12, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 12, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 12, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Now you don't see me - and now you see

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Now you don't see me - and now you see

1. Now you don't see me - and now you see - Similar Threads - don't

2. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  3. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  4. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  9. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  10. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a