Windows 10: Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card

Discus and support Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Nox App Player to play games on my Windows 10 laptop and everything was OK. But it changed after the clean installation of the graphic card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sara White3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card

I have Nox App Player to play games on my Windows 10 laptop and everything was OK. But it changed after the clean installation of the graphic card. This app started lagging and I don’t know what to do with it. Do you have any solution? Thank you. The graphic card is Nvidia GeForce gt 640m le

:)

Sara White3, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hi Tanzil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Since the issue started after installing the graphics card drivers, this could be due to some changes in the graphics card settings. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open NVidia Control Panel and select
      Manage 3D settings.
    • Select Nox Player app under
      Program Settings and turn off Vertical Sync, Triple buffering,
      and Threaded Optimization.
    • Exit NVidia Control Panel,
      restart the machine to see if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 9, 2019
  3. How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hello guys!
    My name is Tanzil and I'm using a Windows 10 pc. I use the Nox App Player all the time to play games on my PC. It used to run just quite fine before. Recently I've been getting much lag after a clean installation of my graphic card (I had some serious
    problems with it). I've tried using different settings, but it always lags the same. So, can someone please recommend me the perfect settings to get rid of this lag?

My PC Specs:
    Fujitsu Lifebook (4 GB ram)
    Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE (Version 390.65)

I appreciate your help, and thanks in advance �� Best regards,

Tanzil , contact me at: ***@gmail***

***Edited for PII***

TheLost&Damned69, Apr 9, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card

1. Nox App Player is lagging after clean installation of graphic card - Similar Threads - Nox App Player

2. Graphic card lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card lagging: Hello, I have a problem with my computer. Every time I turn on the computer, everything slows down, the entire windows together with games, applications open for a long time and everything, the sound also breaks on YouTube. And when I turn off the graphics card, everything is...
  3. Graphic card lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card lagging: Hello, I have a problem with my computer. Every time I turn on the computer, everything slows down, the entire windows together with games, applications open for a long time and everything, the sound also breaks on YouTube. And when I turn off the graphics card, everything is...
  4. Graphic card lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lagging problems in browsers after getting new graphics card.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging problems in browsers after getting new graphics card.: Hello, recently I just upgraded from ma 750 ti to a 1050 ti, before that, my browsing experience was smooth and had experiences no lagging issues or choppy performance, but I i got my new card something in the browsers seemed off, when I arrange tabs around they seem to...
  6. windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.

windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.: I just did a clean install of windows 10 on my pc because I was planning to sell it. After the install, my monitor screen stayed black and said it had no signal. I plugged my monitor into the onboard graphics and still it would not come on. I removed my graphics card and my...
  7. Lagging mouse after clean install

Lagging mouse after clean install: Mouse Microsoft wired pointer lags with 'short freezes' after a clean install of Windows 10 Version 1809 or 1909. It always occurs several minutes after the installation has completed but preforms ok until then. Have tried multiple times with same results. Any ideas a...
  8. No audio after installing graphics card

No audio after installing graphics card: I recently bought a graphics card for my computer, I installed it and the drivers but now I lost audio to my computer. I can get audio to come out of my monitor but not headphones. I have tried uninstalling the sound driver and updating it but that did not seem to work....
  9. Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player: [ATTACH] Using Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled Virtualisation Technology Nox player isn't detecting virtualization technology even I have enabled it... I am using the latest version, yesterday I updated my 1809 version to 1903 version in the hope...
  10. Clean install, Black screen after driver graphics cards (Internal+PEG)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Clean install, Black screen after driver graphics cards (Internal+PEG): I decided to reinstall Win 10 Pro a few days ago to start up fresh again for the new year, it works fine on stock windows drivers but the moment I either manually install Nvidia or Intel Graphics Drivers. After 6 reformats and reinstalls, discussing it with multiple people I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nox player lagging