Windows 10: nox will not run my android app

Discus and support nox will not run my android app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi : just starting up my new MSI Leopard. windows 10, etc. I installed the latest nox version, as that what im used to. downloaded my favourite app..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Funtone40, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Funtone40 Win User

nox will not run my android app

Hi : just starting up my new MSI Leopard. windows 10, etc. I installed the latest nox version, as that what im used to. downloaded my favourite app.. addicted sry : Elves vs dwarves, previously hobbit KoM , and it will not play. it tries to load, but won't. thanks!

:)

Funtone40, Oct 15, 2020

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD when I launch an Android emulator called Nox

I upgraded to the Insider Build 16257 of Windows and tried running Nox, an Android emulator. It used to work fine in the past builds but in this build, as soon as I launch Nox, the PC gets the blue screen of death throwing an error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Could anyone kindly suggest me some solutions?

Sagun Raj Lage, Oct 15, 2020
  3. sajeerA Win User
    I cannot Install Android emulator Nox app player due to graphics card outdated issue

I am seeking the installing android emulator on my windows 7 pc to run android applications. I want to use the android apps in my pc. I am preferring to install nox app player. so i have downloaded the 32 bit exe file to install on my pc. and i have installed
    the nox app player as on the article found on internet (Jio tv pc), but when i download and install the nox app player, i am getting issue.

I cannot install the nox app player and the system showing outdated graphics card. and i manually try to
    update the graphics card driver in my windows PC.

I followed these steps

1. Open Start. . ...
    2. Click the search bar. It's at the bottom of the Start menu.
    3. Search for Device Manager. ...
    4. Click Device Manager. ...
    5. Expand the "Display adapters" heading. ...
    6. Right-click your video card's name. ...
    7. Click Update Driver Software…. ...
    8. Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
    But my issue was not resolved.

what will be the possible reason that graphics card driver failing to update. Is there any issue in windows 7 or card driver.?

How can i install Microsoft graphics card driver. please help me to get rid from this issue.

Below is my windows 7 configuration image

nox will not run my android app e9705e34-fb69-4014-9389-738b0aff3a2e?upload=true.jpg

sajeerA, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Hello lezbngrrl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

May I know which browser was used to download the files?

Nox App Player is one of the widely used Android emulators. Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.

Spades mania is a game that is freely available on Microsoft Store for PC, Mobile device and Hub. Mostly, we will not be able to find the OOB file of Spades Mania in Windows Apps. But as a workaround, you can play Spades Mania on PC using Nox App player
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• First, download and install Nox App Player on PC.
    • After installation, open Nox App Player.
    • Go to Play Store.
    • Here first add your google account.
    • Sign in with your email address and password.
    • Uncheck Backup & Restore and Communication, then click on the forward button.
    • Now you may use Play Store to search and install the game you need.

Also, you may check with the articles to change the download folder location for Edge and Internet Explorer:

To get more information regarding Spades Mania game, you may check with its
    Official website.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. nox will not run my android app - Similar Threads - nox run android

2. How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?: How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android? Thanks!Error message: "the installed app version is supporting ARM but detected hardware is x86..."...
  3. How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?: How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android? Thanks!Error message: "the installed app version is supporting ARM but detected hardware is x86..."...
  4. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  5. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  6. Windows is going to run android apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is going to run android apps?: Microsoft is hard at work on a new system that’ll allow its desktop operating system to run Android apps. Windows 10 is already able to run some Android apps using the Your Phone app, which syncs with the software of the same name on your Android handset to bring text...
  7. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  8. Nox causing BSoD !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nox causing BSoD !: When I open nox emu my pc gets a blue screen at 90% and restarts. What can i do to fix this? Note : the Virtualization is disabled in BIOS, even the Hyper VT in windows. 135908
  9. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29 Event ID: 8198 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1 Description: License Activation...
  10. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....