Windows 10: npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting

Discus and support npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello for about on mouth ago my pc started to have random reboots, freeze and then reboots by itself SPEACS: I7-8700 GTX 1070 DDR4 at 2666MHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by notMiller749, Aug 20, 2020.

1. npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting

Hello for about on mouth ago my pc started to have random reboots, freeze and then reboots by itself

SPEACS:

I7-8700

GTX 1070

DDR4 at 2666MHz 16gbs

Event Viewer:

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:40 MEIx64 2 Nenhum

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:40 Netwtw08 7010 Nenhum

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:40 Netwtw08 7017 Nenhum

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:41 FilterManager 6 Nenhum

Crítico 20/08/2020 15:50:41 Kernel-Power 41 63

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:41 Kernel-Power 172 203

Informações 20/08/2020 15:50:43 Ntfs Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs98 Nenhum

Sorry for any grammaly mistakes english isn't my first language, and thank you for your time,

:)

notMiller749, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

A window 10 driver "npsvctrig"

Hi Jeffrey,

Here are the possible causes for the blue screen error:

• Faulty hardware
    • Corrupted software/driver
    • Software conflicts

For us to isolate the issue, were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows update)?

In the meantime, we suggest booting your computer in Safe Mode to check if the default settings and basic device
    drivers are not causing the issue.

For more information and troubleshooting steps for the event IDs, please check the useful links below:

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 20, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting

1. npsvctrig crash windows 10 keeps rebooting - Similar Threads - npsvctrig crash keeps

2. Npsvctrig crashing my MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Npsvctrig crashing my MSI laptop: I have a MSI GF75 thin 10th gen i7 rtx 2060 that is having problems. It is crashing at random times and every single time it crashes, event viewer shows npsvctrig as the last event to occur. Occasionally it will blue screen, and when it does it says video scheduler internal...
  3. npsvctrig maybe Rebooting my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    npsvctrig maybe Rebooting my pc: i can use thepc to browse and work in 3d modelling programmes with no crashes, i start a game and after 10-20 minutes the pc just reboots with no BSOD i have replace everything in my pc apart from the cpu, i have sent it to be looked at twice and both times they replaced...
  4. Windows 10 pro keeps crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro keeps crashing and rebooting: The first issues I start to have is any internet browser I use chrome, Brave, Firefox, edge will work for a small period of time, then I get random access violation status error messages as the pages fail to load. After a couple of refreshes they will load the page, but they...
  5. windows 10 keeps rebooting

windows 10 keeps rebooting: Hello for about on mouth ago my pc started to have random reboots, freeze and then reboots by itself SPEACS: I7-8700 GTX 1070 DDR4 at 2666MHz 16gbs Blue Screen Viewer software this errors are red: ntoskrnl.exe nvlddmkm.sys dxgmms2.sys dxgkrnl.sys Somethimes the...
  6. Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting: Yesterday I was playing a game, which suddenly crashed. After restarting the request, it crashed again. At first I thought it was the game itself having bugs, but when I was using my webbrowser, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard barely repsonded. That's the point I...
  7. Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly

Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly: My computer has been restarting randomly. Not sure if its my PSU or GPU failing and I dont really know how to read the event logs in depth. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizfND8h1Mggk346qZFlR1oUAKH_?e=hC8U3K...
  8. npsvctrig potentially crashing my computer

npsvctrig potentially crashing my computer: Hello for about on mouth ago my pc started to have random reboots. I've delt with this in the past but the problem ended up solving by it self now its doesn't seems to be the same. Event ViewerButtom to up: - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first....
  9. Windows 10 keeps rebooting

Windows 10 keeps rebooting: I am getting so darn frustrating working in Windows 10. While I have a folder open and working in this folder, my PC will constantly reboot. The other evening it did this 6 times within 1 hour. No new software installed. this has been going on for awhile but its starting to...
  10. npsvctrig and FileCrypt cause Windows to freeze until I reboot

npsvctrig and FileCrypt cause Windows to freeze until I reboot: Hey guys, Since about a year ago, my computer has suffered random freezes without warning, and each time the only way out is restarting the laptop by holding the power button for a few seconds. That means no BSOD. I checked for memory dumps in C:\Windows and there's nothing...