Windows 10: npsvtrig system crash

Discus and support npsvtrig system crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with my pc freezing up and making a loud static noise at me for months. i have tried everything trustworthy I could find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Liam McCullough, May 14, 2019.

1. npsvtrig system crash

I have been having a problem with my pc freezing up and making a loud static noise at me for months. i have tried everything trustworthy I could find to fix it but they all only delay the problem. I was wondering if anybody had a fix to my problem or could point me in the right direction to getting it fixed.

It is always in the same sequence of errors in event viewer:

Event ID 6 : File System Filter 'FileCrypt' (10.0, ‎2034‎-‎08‎-‎13T07:30:12.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.

Event ID 6 : File System Filter 'npsvctrig' (10.0, ‎2037‎-‎02‎-‎22T23:11:04.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.

Then it freezes with a loud static noise, and i have to press the reset button to make it shut up.

This only happens when i load up a game or streaming program. I can watch youtube/netflix and everything else perfectly fine. I have tried windows deblaoters , cleaning every part of my pc, complete resets of my drive, and repairing my hard drive. it only seems to delay the issue and not resolve it.

:)

Liam McCullough, May 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 14, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 14, 2019
  4. npsvtrig system crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, May 14, 2019
Thema:

npsvtrig system crash

1. npsvtrig system crash - Similar Threads - npsvtrig system crash

2. System crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing: Hi,I am all of a sudden having issues with the system freezing up after a short time, regardless of what I am doing.Tried to look through the crash file myself but lack the understanding for a proper review. I have attached a link if someone can take a look and provide...
  3. System Crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashed: System crashed and this is the bug report, please help me to find the problemMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\072722-16312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  4. System Crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Crashed: System crashed and this is the bug report, please help me to find the problemMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\072722-16312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  5. System CRASHING!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System CRASHING!: I have Windows 11 on my Alienware desktop that I just got in, brand new, November 11, 2021. There have been on-going issues with task bar having delayed responses or sometimes being completely unresponsive. Yesterday, my entire PC crashed. I was gaming when all of a sudden...
  6. System crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash: i was playing a game and for some reason i closed lid of my laptop. after two minutes when i opened my laptop it was showing some error don't remember what it was exactly} and then it says please wait and few seconds later it asked for pin to unlock windows but when i entered...
  7. System Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Crash: Hello, The system powers off during sleep. Here's the output of the issue from reliability history. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a0 Parameter 1: f0 Parameter 2: 4 Parameter 3: e Parameter 4: ffff998dcf3e2040 OS version: 10_0_19042...
  8. System Crash

System Crash: I recently had a random BSOD and I followed the instructions on the Microsoft forums HERE. Here is a link to OneDrive of the DMP file, System Information, and System Specs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoOFwlDJXTD2du-WmMSHf5Pr09c?e=KwPg9q Could anyone help discover what's causing...
  9. System Crashing

System Crashing: My system just crashed few times. I am not sure what's happening. I was using Chrome and browsing online. Pasting the event log below. Any input would help. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-08-2020 13:59:15 Event ID:...
  10. System crash

System crash: This bug check keeps coming up and I can't find my exact codes on any other questions so I'm posting a question here. I'd provide the Memory dump but I don't know how to view it. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system crash llc computer company