Windows 10: npx npm problem

Discus and support npx npm problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I encountered such a problem, I installed NodeJS and tried to use the npx create-react-app my-app command in the VScode terminal and this is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Singapur Kukaracha, Nov 30, 2023.

1. npx npm problem

I encountered such a problem, I installed NodeJS and tried to use the npx create-react-app my-app command in the VScode terminal and this is what it says to meProgram 'npx.cmd' failed to run: The system cannot find the file specifiedAtFor the smart people who will write about Path, you don’t have to write, I’ve already checked everything there 100 times, tried reinstalling, running with administrator rights, nothing helps

:)

Singapur Kukaracha, Nov 30, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Wyck Win User
    sizzle.js from jquery and windows defender

I can't seem to download a .zip file containing sizzle.js from npm's jquery.

Steps to reproduce:

• npm install jquery (npm via node.js)
    • zip the dir.
    • upload the zip file to any on-line drive service (such as onedrive)
    • download the file again. (I happened to use Chrome)

Upon download, Windows Defender reports that node_modules\jquery\sizzle\dist\sizzle.js (contained in jquery) is TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod.A!cl

But I'm pretty sure it's not a real problem. I've tried it on unrelated systems and even a clean system. It all hinges on sizzle.js. So why is it being detected as a threat? Is there some kind of a signature problem?

4. npx npm problem

Error with npx create-react-app

I'm facing an error while using "npx create-react-app appname".
    I am on windows 10

Here's the messages :

I tried "npm cache clean --force"

Here's the answer :

Does someone have an answer to help me fix this ?

Jonathan Aurry, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

npx npm problem

1. npx npm problem - Similar Threads - npx npm problem

2. Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  3. Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erorr using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  4. Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  5. Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.

Erorrs with permissions using NPM package manager: EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir.: When using the NPM package manager, I encountered the "EPERM: operation not permitted, rmdir" error. This error occurs in different scenarios when using NPM, such as when it needs to delete temporary files.Scenario 1: Installing/Uninstalling NPM packages.```bashnpm uninstall...
  6. npx npm problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    npx npm problem: I encountered such a problem, I installed NodeJS and tried to use the npx create-react-app my-app command in the VScode terminal and this is what it says to meProgram 'npx.cmd' failed to run: The system cannot find the file specifiedAtFor the smart people who will write about...
  7. How to Install NPM on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install NPM on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Node Package Manager (NPM) is installed on your Windows computer once you install Node.js. It is a package manager for modules of Node.js, and it’s ready to run on your Windows PC. In this article, we will show you how to install NPM on Windows 11/10, step by step....
  8. how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/...: Do you have any ideas? how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/ directory] but nothing, well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-newer-version-nodenpm-functional/125711fc-0b78-4b45-8987-a2750f6f6f92
  9. how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/...: Do you have any ideas? how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/ directory] but nothing, well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-newer-version-nodenpm-functional/125711fc-0b78-4b45-8987-a2750f6f6f92
  10. how to make the newer version node/npm functional, tried Path [brought front nodejs/...