Windows 10: NSOnlineplayer rejected

Discus and support NSOnlineplayer rejected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i am a member of an on demand video web site that uses a video player which gives after download and support the video play of this site. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by merobatis, Oct 29, 2018.

1. merobatis Win User

NSOnlineplayer rejected

Hi i am a member of an on demand video web site that uses a video player which gives after download and support the video play of this site.

i install the player correctly but when i try to start a video link this video player starts for one second and windows 10 imedietly reject it try tou start again and reject ot again the player try to start continusly but win 10 stop it or reject it every time video player starts.

From web site told me that is problem of windows 10 in my dektop pc i dont know what to do.

what is the reason for that problem?

i desbled firewall and antivirus but still the same?

Is something stops the video player and you know a solution?

This happents in every browser i tried firefox, Edge, Chrome the video player has the same behavior in of those browsers.

thank you

:)

merobatis, Oct 29, 2018
  2. ajaypran Win User

Easy reject software- problem , reject all the calls

I have a Nokia 5800 installed with easy reject downloaded from nokia support and software for 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter
    list.. Pl a help

ajaypran, Oct 29, 2018
  3. N95 rejected calls

If you reject the call it appears in the received calls list but there is nothing to distinguish it as being a rejected call as opposed to one that connected. This might be considered an oversight by Nokia not to distinguish this.

keffa---01, Oct 29, 2018
  4. NSOnlineplayer rejected

Easy Reject Problem @ Nokia 5800

Hi,

I have Easy reject pre-installed at my Nokia 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This swre start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter list.. Pl advise and help...

Easy reject v 1.05 [Customised for Nokia 5800]

Thanks

krgaurav---01, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

NSOnlineplayer rejected

1. NSOnlineplayer rejected - Similar Threads - NSOnlineplayer rejected

2. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  3. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  4. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  5. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  6. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  7. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  8. Access Rejected - ?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  9. Access Rejected - ?????

Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  10. New password rejected on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New password rejected on HP laptop: Recently changed my password for Microsoft 365. Received confirmation via email that the password was updated. Now I'm unable to log into my account on an HP laptop. I'm able to access my account on my wife's Surface Pro laptop but unable to log in with my laptop. I receive a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AJaYPRAN