Windows 10: nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

Discus and support nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stanleyjagodzinski, Aug 9, 2019.

1. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus

:)

stanleyjagodzinski, Aug 9, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Aug 9, 2019
  4. kath_986 Win User

nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

1. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus - Similar Threads - nstahow unill Segurazo

2. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus: Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you...
  3. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...
  4. segurazo

segurazo: How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo/f1efac1e-57e4-4a68-bd0c-92b88b22ca59
  5. Segurazo uninstall

Segurazo uninstall: I am having a problem to delete this Segurazo program. I have tried every thing I could find but I guess I am lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-uninstall/635eccbc-9a9a-4662-b888-90dc042abdab
  6. Segurazo

Segurazo: Hi I seem to have picked up a program called Segurazo around the time of my last win 10 upgrade. This program has caused many dropouts and random reboots and it has been reported as hacking my data? I have tried to remove this program but although I am the main user it will...
  7. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....
  8. Segurazo malware

Segurazo malware: hi, I need support to remove segurazo malware on urgent basis. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo-malware/a6808a5c-4399-46b6-a094-f02b2f63792c
  9. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus: how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nstahow-to-unill-segurazo-antivirus/4450a715-83bf-4daf-b7bd-b732cb6bc5c6
  10. Segurazo and Viruses

Segurazo and Viruses: So, a few hours ago I decided to get a pokemon rom for my computer at romsmania and downloaded the file. I'm pretty sure I've used this site before and its never given me any trouble before but this time after I downloaded the file, it looked different and it asked if it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I an unable to uninstall Segurazu

2. segurazo price

3. why does segurazo client keep reinstalling