Windows 10: NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5

Discus and support NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; $user x5 using Azure, Visual Studioi Cc+ PYTHON project INTERRFACED TDAMERITRADE MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT!!!!! Storing projects live code using system 32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debra A Elder Lambeth, Oct 2, 2019.

1. NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5

$user x5 using Azure, Visual Studioi Cc+ PYTHON project INTERRFACED TDAMERITRADE MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT!!!!! Storing projects live code using system 32 and system as project repository for GITHUB aNd happy hacker team. total disregard for the operating system intrfer in maintaining the OS they arfe using android smart phones they are my neigbors I can not call out. She is a behavior analyst in Eloko Im a nobody and they are using a sound system based on her behavior modificatrion certified. I dont know what you can dio Im just helpless to fight it and as soon as theynfigure oiutg i just did this i wont be able top getr back to this page for awhil

:)

Debra A Elder Lambeth, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Events 4672 & 4624 Win 10 Freezes - special LOGON ?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you on a domain network?
    2. May I know the make and the model number of your system?

The event logs you have provided seems to be the security logs that is generated when you login to your system. For more information on the event that was generated, you can check
    4672(S): Special privileges assigned to new logon.

The Windows error logs will be located at Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System.

Please follow the step below and check if it works for you.

Step: Improve Windows 10 Performance.

Try some of the following suggestions to help
    make your Windows 10 PC run better
    . The steps are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that fixes the problem, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Note: The last step on the article contains Windows Reset, I suggest you not to perform Windows reset, as there is a change your data and applications will be wiped and also
    the OS will reverted back to previous version you upgraded from.

If the issue still persists, please reply to this post with more information so that we can identify the root cause of this issue and assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 2, 2019
  3. SPECIAL LOGON in Event Log

Could these SPECIAL LOGON events be from when I AM USING a 'Private browser window'??? Or is it really someone trying to hack in... ALSO in the Event Log it shows an 'Audit Success' immediately following... so does that mean ,y computer is still SAFE????

Emeline419, Oct 2, 2019
  4. NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5

SPECIAL LOGON in Event Log

Hi Emeline,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• When you say special logon, what are you referring to?
    • What do you mean by private browser window?

Refer the link below for more information about event logs or viewer:

Event
    viewer-- What is going on in your computer

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5

1. NT Authority/Special Logon, /special privalages =$User now system owner X5 - Similar Threads - Authority Special Logon

2. Random Logon / logoff / Special Logon Events on my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Logon / logoff / Special Logon Events on my Computer: Hello Guys!Im a bit scared tbh, I dont what is going on here, but it started a few days ago i guess.How i got aware of it:I use to game a bit on my PC, and then i started taking notes because i get tabbed out of games when i play in Fullscreen which is very annoying..So i...
  3. Security Auditing ID: 4624/4672 Special Logon and Logon

Security Auditing ID: 4624/4672 Special Logon and Logon: Hello, Im constantly getting this audit success every 5-10 minutes. I need help on what this is, and how can I fix it, because it freezes my computer like hardlock and goes back to normal. Here is both events Views. First is Special Logon and Second is LogonSPECIAL...
  4. Are Special Logons Suspicious? Event id: 4672

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Special Logons Suspicious? Event id: 4672: Hello, I've noticed multiple different "special logon" events event id: 4672 wherein some of the events have different privileges than others. Is this normal? some of the privileges were:SeSecurityPrivilege, SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege, SeLoadDriverPrivilege, SeBackupPrivilege,...
  5. Are Special Logons Suspicious? Event id: 4672

Are Special Logons Suspicious? Event id: 4672: Hello, I've noticed multiple different "special logon" events event id: 4672 wherein some of the events have different privileges than others. Is this normal? some of the privileges were:SeSecurityPrivilege, SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege, SeLoadDriverPrivilege, SeBackupPrivilege,...
  6. how do I stop NT Authority Logon Special Logon users from creating a workgroup organization...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I stop NT Authority Logon Special Logon users from creating a workgroup organization...: Several users are accessing my computer using Windows Network Security NT Authority LOGON SPECIAL LOGON privileges to change group policy allowing the creation of a workgroup that gives access to multiple users creating workstations allowing users to access my Microsoft...
  7. NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system

in Windows 10 Customization
    NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system: is "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" the same thing as "NT Authority\system"? can you log into "NT Athority\system"? i understand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is not a user, i under stand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is just trustedinstaller.exe with a temporary...
  8. Special Logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Special Logon: I think someone is snooping my computer. In the security event log, there is a 'special Logon' entry. Is there any way this log entry is generated by the system, or can this only be a person? My security event logger has now been changed so that the log is cleared when i...
  9. Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection: For some reason a certain Windows' events, Logon and Special Logon, has been reoccurring intermittently for about a week now, and my computer temporarily loses connection to the Internet almost every single time this event occurs. What is happening? How do I fix this?...
  10. Event 4672, Special Logon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event 4672, Special Logon: Why would this event be shown in my logs. No one else has had access or been given access to my pc. I will attach the event records: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: 12/3/2019 3:55:00 AM Event ID: 4672...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nt authority special logon