Windows 10: NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix...

Discus and support NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded a [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rubiks2004, Jun 26, 2020.

1. NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix...

I downloaded a NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code "  IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix... f0af5891-1b9c-4e9e-bffb-268ef0eac5ad?upload=true.png

:)

rubiks2004, Jun 26, 2020
  2. RetCoach Win User

blue screen interruptions

I keep getting blue screen interruptions. The following errors have been listed when seeking help: Page fault in nonpaged area; Stop Code:reference by pointer; Memory Management; IRQL Not lessor equal; and Kernel Security Check failure. I have a new computer
    and the system checks out fine. Must be the OS. How can I get this fixed? I have Windows 10.

RetCoach, Jun 26, 2020
  3. JDoe Win User
    Why am I seeing a blue screen with "kernel auto boost lock with raised irql" message on my Windows 10 laptop?

At the instant of using the touchpad, on the user sign-in window, a blue screen with the given message snaps into view. I have updated my touchpad device drivers, but the problem still persists. Since my reputation is low, I cannot upload the image. So, I am describing it here.

1. There is a progress-percentage of some kind saying that we are collecting information.
    2. A bar code
    3. Stop - Code : Kernel auto boost lock with raised irql.

NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code "  IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix... yTFcR.jpg

4. Kronos Win User

NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix...

Why am I seeing a blue screen with "kernel auto boost lock with raised irql" message on my Windows 10 laptop?

Blue Screen of Death

A "blue screen" (or "stop error") is what's commonly known as the Blue Screen of Death (BSOB), and it could appear while upgrading to a new version of the OS, when starting your computer, or just "out of the blue" when using Windows 10.

The biggest issue with a blue screen is that it's literally a screen with a blue background and a sad face with not enough information to tell you the problem.

You'll usually (not always) see a message that reads: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." And a general error code (HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAID, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, for example) that can give you a clue of the issue. But most of the time it's not enough to fix the problem.

Fortunately, you can often narrow down the blue screen to a problem with an update for Windows or a bad driver, incompatible software, or hardware you recently configured.

To troubleshoot the BSoD caused by this error code you can follow one of the methods in this post:

Source : Fix: BSOD Caused by ‘Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL’

Solution 1 – Disable your wireless adapter

To do so follow these instructions:

1. Go to Device Manager. You can do so by pressing Windows Key + X and choosing Device Manager from the menu.
    2. In device manager locate your wireless adapter, right click it and disable it.

Try and see if the issue is resolved.
    If this works for you, you might have to use Ethernet connection instead of wireless. In addition, you might want to remove your wireless adapter if you know how to do it and if your computer isn’t under warranty, or temporarily use a different wireless adapter. This isn’t necessary, and in most cases disabling the adapter should do the trick. As far as we know Atheros AR928X Wireless network adaptor is causing the issues, but other models might have issue as well.

Some users also advise to uninstall your Wireless adapter drivers and allow Windows 10 to find them on its own.

To uninstall drivers do the following:

1. Open Device Manager and locate your wireless adapter.
    2. Right click it and choose Uninstall.
    3. Check Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
    4. After you restart your computer Windows 10 should install the default drivers on its own.

Solution 2 – Disconnect your Bluetooth devices

Before turning on your computer make sure that you disconnect all Bluetooth devices from your computer. If the problem still persists, you can try uninstalling and disabling the Bluetooth driver on a similar way as we mentioned in previous solution.
    For information on bluetooth drivers you visit this link:

Fix: Bluetooth is Not Working in Windows 10

Solution 3 – Remove DNAS device from your system

According to the users Ximeta won’t develop new drivers so your best solution is to remove DNAS device from your system. After doing that the BSOD error should go away.

As you can see, this issue is annoying but we expect Microsoft to fix it with latest Windows 10 patch, so make sure that you keep your Windows 10 up to date with latest patches.

Kronos, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix...

1. NT Kernel & System causing Blue screen stop code " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL " How do i fix... - Similar Threads - Kernel System causing

2. Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal: I have a gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 that is about 1 year old. There wasnt any problem yesterday but suddenly when i was playing a game Cyberpunk 2077 the screen crash to black. Since there wasnt anything i can do i forced restarted it. It worked but about 30 minutes later my...
  3. Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal: I have a gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 that is about 1 year old. There wasnt any problem yesterday but suddenly when i was playing a game Cyberpunk 2077 the screen crash to black. Since there wasnt anything i can do i forced restarted it. It worked but about 30 minutes later my...
  4. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Stop code: IRQL not less or equal: Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and...
  5. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal: I have a windows gaming computer that is not barley over 1 year old, but I have had the constant problem of my computer always blue screen crashing. It is mostly "irql not less or equal" stop code, but sometimes there is others and when I have googled them it is some driver...
  6. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal: I have a windows gaming computer that is not barley over 1 year old, but I have had the constant problem of my computer always blue screen crashing. It is mostly "irql not less or equal" stop code, but sometimes there is others and when I have googled them it is some driver...
  7. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

8. Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I bought a used desktop about a year ago, didnt have any problem whenni bought it, after 3-4 months when i keep my pc on and go afk, when i come back it was already restarted, and then when I was browsing at the internet browser, i saw the blue screen and restarted my pc. I...
  9. IRQL Not Less or Equal - Blue Screen Code HOW DO I STOP THESE INTERRUPTIONS?

IRQL Not Less or Equal - Blue Screen Code HOW DO I STOP THESE INTERRUPTIONS?: Hello. What can I do to rid my computer of these blue screen nightmares. The codes varies throughout my use. I need to take care of some important business but fear the blue screen intrusion. IRQL Not Less or Equal is the code interruption I just got. How do I...
  10. Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Happened a few days after windows updated. It's a blue screen with these words: : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 100% complete But it won't restart!!! I can't do anything, it's...