Windows 10: NT Kernel system

Discus and support NT Kernel system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it. do you want to allow it to access the network? is this a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MorganDean, Sep 10, 2020.

1. NT Kernel system

Nt Kernel system has changed since the last time you used it.

do you want to allow it to access the network?

is this a problem

:)

MorganDean, Sep 10, 2020
  2. TuulaS666 Win User

NT Kernel & System

Well what does NT Kernel & System actually do?

TuulaS666, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Oimitue Win User
    NT Kernel & System

NT Kernel & System is consuming 30% or more memory. What can i do?

I have Windows 10

Oimitue, Sep 10, 2020
  4. EBizzle Win User

NT Kernel system

NT Kernel & System - High Memory Windows 10

Hi,

Since upgrading to the full RTM version of Windows 10, I'm getting "System" or NT Kernel & System using >1GB of memory and really grinding my machine.

I've checked for Viruses, rootkits etc.

Drivers are all up-to-date.

HP EliteDesk 705 G1

It's pretty much a new build, as I did a clean Win10 install and there are barely any 3rd party apps installed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Elliot

EBizzle, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

NT Kernel system

1. NT Kernel system - Similar Threads - Kernel system

2. Blue screen every 30mins - 1 hour System Service Exception, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every 30mins - 1 hour System Service Exception, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP,...: Whenever these blue screens would happen, most of the time it would chain and after restarting it would hit another BSOD same or different, this would happen twice or thrice in a row, i have tried:- Running sfc /scannow and DISM- Unplugging and plugging the RAM sticks back...
  3. Blue screen every 30mins - 1 hour System Service Exception, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen every 30mins - 1 hour System Service Exception, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP,...: Whenever these blue screens would happen, most of the time it would chain and after restarting it would hit another BSOD same or different, this would happen twice or thrice in a row, i have tried:- Running sfc /scannow and DISM- Unplugging and plugging the RAM sticks back...
  4. Blue screen every 30mins - 1 hour System Service Exception, UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  6. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  7. Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...: Pc froze and forced shutdown and upon turning it on again I was met with a black screen that said "Reboot and select a proper boot device" I tried rebooting, checking for loose cables, checking the nvme and ssd, clearing cmos, and finally put in a recovery key and was met...
  8. Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...

Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...: Pc froze and forced shutdown and upon turning it on again I was met with a black screen that said "Reboot and select a proper boot device" I tried rebooting, checking for loose cables, checking the nvme and ssd, clearing cmos, and finally put in a recovery key and was met...
  9. Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading System Repair disk results in Error Code 0xc000a004 - kernel is missing or contains...: I have recently migrated from windows 7 to windows 10 and have created a System Repair Disk. Running the system repair disk to verify it loads results in receipt of the following error message: "The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains...