Windows 10: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8

Discus and support nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I got my brothers pc and we put a different cpu and my ssd in the build. It just restarts and bluescreens randomly sometimes. I have run the windbg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jmxkuyper, May 25, 2024.

1. Jmxkuyper Win User

nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8

So I got my brothers pc and we put a different cpu and my ssd in the build. It just restarts and bluescreens randomly sometimes. I have run the windbg and one of the problems seems to be my memory, but I can't figure out the rest of the issues.Can someone help?Here is a link with the dumps I havehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16qZv-Y87XWZm-1OSbg_hZvmDMDSOOboQ?usp=drive_link

:)

Jmxkuyper, May 25, 2024
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Cumulative Windows 10 Update KB3194496 caused my HP Laptop to get stuck in endless reboot

Hi,

To help resolve your issue, we
    would suggest you follow these steps:

• Delete the folder
      C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\XblGameSave.

• Delete the registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft\XblGameSave.

• Re-run the update.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, May 25, 2024
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Cortana Crash

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Modify registry.

• Open Regedit.
    • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT.
    • Is there a key under Windows NT named Terminal Services?
    • You can create this key by right-clicking on the Windows NT key and selecting new > Key (no value needs to be set, just create the key).

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry
    incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Perform this steps to
    Back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, May 25, 2024
  4. pmt83 Win User

nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8

Windows NT 5.0

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm Microsoft user like you.

I can understand that you wish to use Windows NT.
    Please note that its is discontinued and end of life. Hence it is not supported and not suggested to install and use on any platform. Instead you can use Windows Server 2022 which newest and latest version of ( Windows NT 10).

In case of additional questions, reach out back to me, and I will be happy to help and try our best to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
    Prakash

pmt83, May 25, 2024
Thema:

nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8

1. nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8 - Similar Threads - MiDeletePteRun+187be8

2. nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nt!MiDeletePteRun+187be8: So I got my brothers pc and we put a different cpu and my ssd in the build. It just restarts and bluescreens randomly sometimes. I have run the windbg and one of the problems seems to be my memory, but I can't figure out the rest of the issues.Can someone help?Here is a link...