Windows 10: NTDLL crash

Discus and support NTDLL crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, Since a few weeks I experience crash-to-desktops for different software. The relevant program starts up and closes after about 2-10 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeroxJW, Mar 25, 2019.

1. JeroxJW Win User

NTDLL crash

Hey,

Since a few weeks I experience crash-to-desktops for different software.

The relevant program starts up and closes after about 2-10 seconds after which I see the desktop.

No error message appears.

When I look at "Windows Logs" the crash would have to do with the ntdll.dll file.

Faulting application name: EuroScope.exe, version: 3.1.5.5, time stamp: 0x536a7f0f
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0xf3450dbf
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000e0e23
    Faulting process ID: 0x1b54
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4e257a274708e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroScope\EuroScope.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report ID: cf3c021a-2b7f-49ce-8a3a-e4dc374986a9
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

It does not only happen with the above program, but also with other programs.

What I have already tried:

• Restart PC
    • Update Windows to the latest new version
    • Update Nvidia driver to the latest new version
    • Running the DISM tool via CMD (as administrator)
    • Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
    • Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / CheckHealth
    • System File Checker - sfc / scannow
    • Windows version: Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

JeroxJW

:)

JeroxJW, Mar 25, 2019

2. NTDLL error persistent

Hi Antoniyap,

Thank you for posting here in the Community forum. We would like to inquire if the NTDLL error issue that you posted here has already been resolved. If not, kindly post here the troubleshooting steps that you have taken in order to avoid repetition.

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 25, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 25, 2019
  4. NTDLL crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

NTDLL crash

1. NTDLL crash - Similar Threads - NTDLL crash

2. Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash: Hello, I am here because I am not very experienced with troubleshooting crashes/BSoD etc.. and I was wondering if someone could please advise me on what to do to fix this. My PC is only 1.5 years old, all parts brand new except for the PSU which was second hand like new...
  3. PC crashes after closing a game or alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing a game or alt tabbing: Whenever I finish closing a game or alt tabbing out of a game after playing for a while, the pc will go black and audio will still come through but the pc will be unresponsive. I have already tried reinstalling the gpu drivers and installing the latest bios that I could. I...
  4. File Explorer will just closer or crash randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer will just closer or crash randomly.: Company wide we have and issue with File Explorer closing down. I haven't been able to find what the cause is. There is nothing in the problems report. It may be a network problem as many reports it is in our network drives. Although I believe it could be upstream...
  5. Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver

Constant game crashes and screen flickering relation to display driver: I've been having an issue the past couple of week where I get errors relating to graphics card/drivers that have made playing impossible. These crashes occur between 5 minutes to few hours of gameplay. Have had screen flickers with event viewer error on desktop while only...
  6. help with NTDLL and Hardware_Disk BSOD

help with NTDLL and Hardware_Disk BSOD: I'm currently having an issue with my PC. regardless of what program is running or not. I keep receiving a NDTLL or Hardware_disk error. I have tried the DSMI and the SFC commands. I have updated all drivers and reverted my update and reupdated. still will get the error. I...
  7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...
  8. World of tanks ntdll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of tanks ntdll error: After starting a battle in World of Tanks the game crashes and this is the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/09/2020 7:14:54 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  9. Explorer.exe consistently crashing, code c0000374 NTDLL error

Explorer.exe consistently crashing, code c0000374 NTDLL error: Hello! I was hoping someone would be able to look at my dmp file that was generated. I tried using built in viewers to determine what might be causing these issues but that's getting a bit too technical for me :D Here's the linkto 3 of the dmp files generated. I've...
  10. ntdll crash

ntdll crash: hi, ntdll.dll crash with this:' Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: SilverFast 8.exe, version 8.8.0.18, tidsstämpel 0x5dfa0415 , felet uppstod i modulen med namn: ntdll.dll, version 10.0.18362.418, tidsstämpel 0x99ca0526 Undantagskod: 0xc0000374 Felförskjutning:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Faulting module name: ntdll.dll version: 10.0.18362.145 rocket league

2. faulting module name: ntdll.dll version: 10.0.18362.145