Windows 10: ntdll crash

Discus and support ntdll crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, ntdll.dll crash with this:' Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: SilverFast 8.exe, version 8.8.0.18, tidsstämpel 0x5dfa0415 , felet uppstod i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hanswid, Jan 20, 2020.

1. hanswid Win User

ntdll crash

hi,

ntdll.dll crash with this:'

Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: SilverFast 8.exe, version 8.8.0.18, tidsstämpel 0x5dfa0415

, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: ntdll.dll, version 10.0.18362.418, tidsstämpel 0x99ca0526

Undantagskod: 0xc0000374

Felförskjutning: 0x00000000000f9269

Process-ID: 0x23c0

Programmets starttid: 0x01d5cefecb89a5c1

Sökväg till program: C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\SilverFast 8.exe

Sökväg till modul: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Rapport-ID: 3154c159-4bdf-4eba-94ec-61e4774e48fd

Fullständigt namn på felaktigt paket:

Program-ID relativt till felaktigt paket:

tried this also:

regsrv32.exe /u ntdll.dll

regsrv32.exe ntdll.dll

dllunregitsterserver cant be found

:)

hanswid, Jan 20, 2020

2. NTDLL error persistent

Hi Antoniyap,

Thank you for posting here in the Community forum. We would like to inquire if the NTDLL error issue that you posted here has already been resolved. If not, kindly post here the troubleshooting steps that you have taken in order to avoid repetition.

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 20, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2020
  4. JeroxJW Win User

ntdll crash

NTDLL crash

Hey,

Since a few weeks I experience crash-to-desktops for different software.

The relevant program starts up and closes after about 2-10 seconds after which I see the desktop.

No error message appears.

When I look at "Windows Logs" the crash would have to do with the ntdll.dll file.

Code:
    Faulting application name: EuroScope.exe, version: 3.1.5.5, time stamp: 0x536a7f0f

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0xf3450dbf

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x000e0e23

Faulting process ID: 0x1b54

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4e257a274708e

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroScope\EuroScope.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report ID: cf3c021a-2b7f-49ce-8a3a-e4dc374986a9

Faulting package full name: 

Faulting package-relative application ID:

It does not only happen with the above program, but also with other programs.

What I have already tried:

• Restart PC
    • Update Windows to the latest new version
    • Update Nvidia driver to the latest new version
    • Running the DISM tool via CMD (as administrator)
    • Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
    • Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / CheckHealth
    • System File Checker - sfc / scannow
    • Windows version: Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

JeroxJW, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

ntdll crash

1. ntdll crash - Similar Threads - ntdll crash

2. Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message: Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message have updated drivers and checked for corrupt files nothing has helped so farthe error message is as follows: Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff...
  3. Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message: Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message have updated drivers and checked for corrupt files nothing has helped so farthe error message is as follows: Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff...
  4. Unreal Engine game crash with kernel32 and ntdll crash message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unreal Engine Crashing Game - Win64_Shipping, kernel32, ntdll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unreal Engine Crashing Game - Win64_Shipping, kernel32, ntdll: I am getting this error for a game I'm trying to play. Game entirely crashes out and I'm not sure why. I just did a windows reinstall, disabled XMP, reinstalled nvidia graphics drivers, passed memtest86, etc. Any ideas?LowLevelFatalError...
  6. Unreal Engine Crashing Game - Win64_Shipping, kernel32, ntdll

Unreal Engine Crashing Game - Win64_Shipping, kernel32, ntdll: I am getting this error for a game I'm trying to play. Game entirely crashes out and I'm not sure why. I just did a windows reinstall, disabled XMP, reinstalled nvidia graphics drivers, passed memtest86, etc. Any ideas?LowLevelFatalError...
  7. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  8. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  9. Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games: hello,recently most of my games kept crashing and these 2 errors kept popping upthis happens few weeks ago but the problem just suddenly gone and now its back and what started this issue is battlefield 2042i uninstalled battlefield 2042 and deleted everything related to it...
  10. Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games

Kernel32DLL and ntdll crashing games: hello,recently most of my games kept crashing and these 2 errors kept popping upthis happens few weeks ago but the problem just suddenly gone and now its back and what started this issue is battlefield 2042i uninstalled battlefield 2042 and deleted everything related to it...