Windows 10: ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

Discus and support ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I having trouble with online game call black desert online. during the login process I get as far to pressing the play button. after that nothing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donald Markley, Nov 15, 2018.

1. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

I having trouble with online game call black desert online. during the login process I get as far to pressing the play button. after that nothing it not letting their other file to open up. I did what subject. like making sure system clock was syncing correctly. according to the event log the ntdl.dll is the problem. I try the problem is safe mode with network and the same thing happen.

:)

Donald Markley, Nov 15, 2018

2. NTDLL error persistent

Hi Antoniyap,

Thank you for posting here in the Community forum. We would like to inquire if the NTDLL error issue that you posted here has already been resolved. If not, kindly post here the troubleshooting steps that you have taken in order to avoid repetition.

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 15, 2018
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online

1. ntdll.dll will not let login to black desert online - Similar Threads - ntdll dll let

2. Play the Black Desert Beta Free until November 12 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play the Black Desert Beta Free until November 12 on Xbox One: [ATTACH] The journey to bring the fantasy world contained within Black Desert to Xbox One has been a long time in the making. Our team has learned a lot in our own quest to bring this fully-fledged MMORPG to Xbox One, and we’re so excited to offer all our hard work for you...
  3. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379
  4. BSOD while playing Black Desert(clean install of windows)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Black Desert(clean install of windows): Hi, two days ago I just did a clean install of my windows 10 after almost 6 months without do that and now everytime I start to play something my PC crash.Ive already reinstalled drive from graphic card, BIOS reset, memtest, everthing is right but I keep getting stuck with...
  5. BSoD while playing black desert online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD while playing black desert online: I have been having this crash happen for a while. I have replaced my harddrive as well as replaced my hdd. After replacing my hdd and my video card it seemed to work for a while with no problems playing games like world of warcraft, but the first time I tried to play black...
  6. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after login: Hey! I have had windows 10 for a while now, but ever since release I have a pretty huge issue. After having it installed for a while (week or two) it gives me some weird windows notification (Didn't screenshot it fast enough, but is is very long with weird symbols) and after...
  7. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after login: Hi there everybody! I've been using this forum for quite a while now but I registered because I couldn't find a fix for my problem. After I log onto windows I get a black screen for a good 5-10 mintues. I can open up Task Manager with CTRL + ALT + DELETE but can't do anything...
  8. Black screen at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen at login: After I sleep my computer, sometimes the screen is just black with my cursor. I can still do the basic functions like turn brightness down and move my cursor around, but I cannot login or see any graphics. Sleeping again doesn't fix the problem, all I can do is force shut...
  9. Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have you recently installed Russain version of black desert online?: Really worried about wtf this is, translated it and its something to do with security but think that's bullshit. Recently my pc has been taking a full minute+ just to shut down which is real odd. Even when i boot up, AVG has manage to implement something called watch dog...
  10. screen goes black on login

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black on login: When I turn on my computer it logs into one of my two users, but when it does the screen goes black and nothing happens. It has been like this for 2-3 days now and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my bad english. 69803