Windows 10: ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Discus and support ntfs file system blue screen after reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi so my friend gave me his old desktop and i reset it to clear everything off, now its stuck in a restart loop going to a blue screen with stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hilvlenchantment, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Hi so my friend gave me his old desktop and i reset it to clear everything off, now its stuck in a restart loop going to a blue screen with stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. Anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/hilvlenchantment
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hilvlenchantment, Apr 7, 2021

2. Blue Screen: Stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM

Hi,

My computer is not booting up. It's showing the blue screen with stopcode ntfs file system. I have tried restarting in safe mode. Still not working. Tried the media creation tool on USB. It just restarts again. How can I get to the recovery option?

Thanks

Tilak

TilakKataria, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Blue screen keeps showing NTFS FILE SYSTEM

Update on issue. While speaking with a Level 2 support tech, he said to hold down FN & tap different keys. When I do this with F12, the orangish light on my laptop flashes, but not with F1, F2, or F8. Still have same blue screen with error message NTFS
    FILE SYSTEM

AudreyFilby, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

ntfs file system blue screen after reset

1. ntfs file system blue screen after reset - Similar Threads - ntfs file system

2. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  3. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  4. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTFS File System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTFS File System: I had a virtual machine running on a customer's computer, and I needed to reinstall it. I removed the drive from the computer so I could copy a new VHD from my laptop to the drive. IIt kept telling me that the recycle bin on the drive was corrupt and would not let me copy...
  6. Resetting to factory settings failed. Getting blue screen error code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory settings failed. Getting blue screen error code NTFS file system: The blue screen states it will reboot the system, but takes me back to the blue screen. Any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-to-factory-settings-failed-getting-blue/00aaed95-c7ee-457c-b2ef-e16d0265b23c
  7. Resetting to factory settings failed. Getting blue screen error code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory settings failed. Getting blue screen error code NTFS file system: The blue screen states it will reboot the system, but takes me back to the blue screen. Any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-to-factory-settings-failed-getting-blue/00aaed95-c7ee-457c-b2ef-e16d0265b23c
  8. Resetting to factory settings failed. Getting blue screen error code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset: I was trying to reset my win 10 desktop pc because I had run out of space and wanted a fresh install. Now the computer won't boot at all, it's stuck in a loop where it restarts because of this error NTFS File System After Reset. I have tried to get Advanced Recovery...
  10. Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]NTFS (New Technology File System), was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Windows […] This article Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ntfs bootloop

2. ntfs file system blue screen after reset

3. how to fix windows 10 boot loop due to ntfs file system error