Windows 10: ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Discus and support ntfs file system blue screen after reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi so my friend gave me his old desktop and i reset it to clear everything off, now its stuck in a restart loop going to a blue screen with stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hilvlenchantment, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Hi so my friend gave me his old desktop and i reset it to clear everything off, now its stuck in a restart loop going to a blue screen with stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. Anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/hilvlenchantment
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hilvlenchantment, Apr 7, 2021

2. Blue Screen: Stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM

Hi,

My computer is not booting up. It's showing the blue screen with stopcode ntfs file system. I have tried restarting in safe mode. Still not working. Tried the media creation tool on USB. It just restarts again. How can I get to the recovery option?

Thanks

Tilak

TilakKataria, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Blue screen keeps showing NTFS FILE SYSTEM

Update on issue. While speaking with a Level 2 support tech, he said to hold down FN & tap different keys. When I do this with F12, the orangish light on my laptop flashes, but not with F1, F2, or F8. Still have same blue screen with error message NTFS
    FILE SYSTEM

AudreyFilby, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

ntfs file system blue screen after reset

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

ntfs file system blue screen after reset

1. ntfs file system blue screen after reset - Similar Threads - ntfs file system

2. No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs...: Hi My laptop has the issues that I have said in subject. I called up customer service she said have to reinstall Windows 10, but I told her I want to save my files, videos pics etc. She said if reinstall windows 10 it will wipe out all personal files. Can someone please help...
  3. Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset: I was trying to reset my win 10 desktop pc because I had run out of space and wanted a fresh install. Now the computer won't boot at all, it's stuck in a loop where it restarts because of this error NTFS File System After Reset. I have tried to get Advanced Recovery...
  4. NTFS File System Stopcode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS File System Stopcode: Hello, I know that this topic has been discussed in several threads in this community but in my case it wasn't the solution. In best way someone has already a link to the solution and will guide me. Description of my issue: Hardware of my device is fully OK. My OS...
  5. How do I fix blue screen Stop Code NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix blue screen Stop Code NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Have tried numerous ways to boot. Ends with blue screen which shuts down, or stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop for hours. submitted by /u/redfox2008 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kegdrs/how_do_i_fix_blue_screen_stop_code_ntfs_file/
  6. Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]NTFS (New Technology File System), was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Windows […] This article Fix NTFS FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Blue Screen after Network reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after Network reset: Hi, yesterday my WiFi icon is not showing at taskbar, then i tried to open the Network settings, it shows a Dashed Line, i tried everything to fix it, but nothing works. Then i tried to do Network Reset, then i restarted my PC, but Blue Screen Automatic Repair happened, how...
  8. NTFS File System Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS File System Permissions: Hello, I want to start by saying please answer my exact question... I've noticed in other questions on the forum that Microsoft Techs, try to avoid answering this and not really having anything useful to add to the specific question. So I'll state here that if you are not...
  9. ntfs file system error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntfs file system error: can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they...
  10. Exfat file system Vs NTFS file system...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exfat file system Vs NTFS file system...: Hi all, Here is a critical problem i have faced. I have inserted my pendrive in an laptop with OS X. As it was in ntfs format the data were shown but writting into this couldn't be done. So I format it to exfat format to get some data. When I insert it into my laptop it was...