Windows 10: NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle

Discus and support NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thanks for any help in advance. I chose the clean install option within Windows 10, choosing to remove all documents these are backed up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesC2224, Oct 19, 2020.

1. NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle

Thanks for any help in advance.

I chose the clean install option within Windows 10, choosing to remove all documents these are backed up and programs. Having checked on the install later, I've seen that the laptop is in an infinite restart loop with the error: NTFS FILE SYSTEM.

I don't have another Windows 10 PC to create any bootable media. Turning the PC off 3 times also hasn't worked to go into safe/repair mode.

Is a fix possible?

Thank you!

:)

JamesC2224, Oct 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 19, 2020
  3. FreddyAk Win User
    Windows 10 installation file system

Hello I installed windows 10 on pendrive 3,75 gb with ntfs system file using ultraISO. I read on internet that it is required to use fat32 if you have uefi mobo which I do (msi b85m-g43). So far my system is working just fine except after boot screen the background doesnt dissapear, insted windows 10 loading circle on little black background appears and then it goes to welcome screen. Everythings else is fine so far. May this problem be caused by file system ? Or could it done any other problems I dont see?

Well Nevermind. It seems like program formatted pendrive to fat32 and I didnt see it.

FreddyAk, Oct 19, 2020
  4. JohnRuby1 Win User

NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle

NTFS file system error while booting

Hi,

I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past day or so. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up.

• Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc.
    • Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes.
    • Choosing to go back to a previous version gives me the rror message that "we ran into a problem and won't be able to take you back to a previous version of windows.
    • Choosing Startup Repair gets the same issue as Automatic Repair.
    • I've gone into Command Prompt and run chkdsk, likewise sfc scannow.
    • Attempting to Boot into Safe Mode just results in another NTFS file system error.
    • And unsurprisingly, I did not make a restore point before all this happened, which I know was quite stupid.

Any suggestions on what can be done at this point? I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad.

JohnRuby1, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle

1. NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle - Similar Threads - NTFS File System

2. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  3. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  4. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTFS File System

NTFS File System: I had a virtual machine running on a customer's computer, and I needed to reinstall it. I removed the drive from the computer so I could copy a new VHD from my laptop to the drive. IIt kept telling me that the recycle bin on the drive was corrupt and would not let me copy...
  6. Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset: I was trying to reset my win 10 desktop pc because I had run out of space and wanted a fresh install. Now the computer won't boot at all, it's stuck in a loop where it restarts because of this error NTFS File System After Reset. I have tried to get Advanced Recovery...
  7. NTFS FILE SYSTEM error on Windows 10

NTFS FILE SYSTEM error on Windows 10: Sorry for my bad english, im french aha Hello, so i was restoring my pc like i do once a year. but for some unknown reasons, when it was restoring it said something like "C: *number*/number*; *number*% done; blablabla" unfortunately i can't find a picture to show you guys...
  8. Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping): I downloaded windows 10 on my Vostro 220. Everything was working perfectly fine for quite some time until a day my screen froze during startup and gave me the ntfs stopcode bluescreen. The computer would boot endlessly giving the same stopcode error. The pc would then try to...
  9. Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 NTFS FILE SYSTEM booting error: Hello dear community, I´m new to ths forum and hope this is the right category to post. I´ve been experiencing a quite persistent error with my older notebook and I´m really running out of options. Ever since the latest Win 10 creator Update, I´ve been experiencing...
  10. ntfs file system error

ntfs file system error: can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they...