Windows 10: Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

Discus and support Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded windows 10 on my Vostro 220. Everything was working perfectly fine for quite some time until a day my screen froze during startup and gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshWinterz, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

I downloaded windows 10 on my Vostro 220. Everything was working perfectly fine for quite some time until a day my screen froze during startup and gave me the ntfs stopcode bluescreen. The computer would boot endlessly giving the same stopcode error. The pc would then try to boot into automatic repair but before it could diagnose it would send me right back to the same bluescreen. I've searched for a solution for hours and found none suitable since the bluescreen appears every time before anything can get done. I tried booting from both a usb and a cd with windows 10 creation media but again the ntfs stopcode appears before anything can show up on the screen.

Solution 1: Use Automatic repair

results: Failed to startup , NTFS stopcode stops the automatic repair during the windows logo loading screen

Solution 2: Use either usb or cd with windows creation media and repair or reinstall

Results: Failed to startup, again the NTFS stopcode appears during windows logo loading screen.

Other solutions I found online were totally irrelevant as all of them made use of the iso or the automatic repair, neither of which I can access.

:)

AshWinterz, Dec 21, 2018
  2. CASEF Win User

Stop code error - NTFS File System

My PC was working fine then when I came back and it is in a continual restart loop. The Dell symbol comes up but then the entire screen goes Blue and it says an error occurred and they will automatically restart the PC to fix it then it happens again.

Your PC Ran Into Problems and needs to restart again. Go to windows.com stop code for more information.

and below that it says

Stop code error - NTFS File System

I can't get to the Log in screen to try to boot up in Safe Mode.

I am pretty sure I am running windows 10. It is an old HP Inspiron 14R but this error occurred all of a sudden.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

CASEF, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Stop code: ntfs file system

My laptop needed to install an update, so i started it this morning before work. I came home and found my laptop stuck in an endless loop of a blue page (not blue screen of death) that says, "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart
    for you." It has an error that says, "stop code ntfs file system". It will not continue to the desktop, it just keeps restarting itself. Only the power source is connected. I'm at a loss. Please help.

ashleypendergrass, Dec 21, 2018
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

1. Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping) - Similar Threads - Ntfs file system

2. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  3. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  4. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is stop code ntfs file system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  6. What is stop code ntfs file system

What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  7. Windows stop code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stop code NTFS file system: So I was in the middle of a of resetting my pc, I pressed remove everything and then it started to reset everything. When it was 47% done I got the blue screen. Then I got stuck in a restart loop. It would restart, then bring up the blue screen saying it needed to restart...
  8. stop code error NTFS file system

stop code error NTFS file system: Hello I apologise if I do not use the correct terminology, I am not very IT literate. I have a 3 year old HP Pavillion 15 that stopped opening windows. I get a blue screen that says to quote NTFS FILE SYSTEM STOP CODE. Then a HP screen says it is trying to fix the problem...
  9. Stop Code NTFS File System

Stop Code NTFS File System: I was resetting my HP All In One computer and it got to 58% and acted like it was going to do a restart. When it came back up it was a blue screen that said the PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Below that it said to use this code: NTFS...
  10. Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM": Hi After performing a RegClean using the latest version of Cleaner, and being required to re-boot afterwards, my Fujitsu Esprimo P920 will not re-boot, and gives an error message with the stop code of 'NTFS File System'. The PC then reboots, displays the Fujitsu logo,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code ntfs file system

2. bluescreen at boot ntfs file systm while boot

3. stop code ntfs file system windows 10 restart