Windows 10: NTFS File System Stopcode

Discus and support NTFS File System Stopcode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I know that this topic has been discussed in several threads in this community but in my case it wasn't the solution. In best way someone has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarioZobel, Dec 29, 2020.

1. NTFS File System Stopcode

Hello,

I know that this topic has been discussed in several threads in this community but in my case it wasn't the solution.

In best way someone has already a link to the solution and will guide me.

Description of my issue:

Hardware of my device is fully OK.

My OS could not be started and NTFS File system stop error is the result.

There are, like usual, important files xlsx , PPT, docx. ... on this device.

FS of C:\ is RAW.

Therefore chkdsk with parameters doesn't work.

SFC scnannow works well but didn't solved the issue.

Is there a possible to boot a media and read data from partition?

or
    Is there a possibility to set fs back from raw to ntfs without losing data?

:)

MarioZobel, Dec 29, 2020

2. Stopcode Loop NTFS FILE SYSTEM to FAT FILE SYSTEM

My laptop is stuck in a loop on startup, I get the stopcode NTFS SILE SYSTEM it then starts an automactic repair and restarts but then gets stopcode FAT FILE SYSTEM again it starts an auto repair and restsarts but gets the NTFS stopcode again. I have
    used themedia creation tool to create a USB drive and adjusted the BIOS to use the USB but it is till running into the same loop.

Spencer Barber, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Rockelis Win User
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM AND FAT FILE SYSTEM STOP CODES!

Hi - I was having issues with my laptop stopping mid use with an error of 'memory management' particularly when I was using Word. Now, when I go to start it up it comes up with a blue screen and stopcode of NTFS FILE SYSTEM and says it needs to restart
    - everytime it restarts it alternates between NTFS FILE SYSTEM and FAT FILE SYSTEM stop codes and just restarts but wont do anything else!!! Can anyone help please?? Thanks ;(

Rockelis, Dec 29, 2020
  4. JohnRuby1 Win User

NTFS File System Stopcode

NTFS file system error while booting

Hi,

I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past day or so. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up.

• Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc.
    • Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes.
    • Choosing to go back to a previous version gives me the rror message that "we ran into a problem and won't be able to take you back to a previous version of windows.
    • Choosing Startup Repair gets the same issue as Automatic Repair.
    • I've gone into Command Prompt and run chkdsk, likewise sfc scannow.
    • Attempting to Boot into Safe Mode just results in another NTFS file system error.
    • And unsurprisingly, I did not make a restore point before all this happened, which I know was quite stupid.

Any suggestions on what can be done at this point? I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad.

JohnRuby1, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

NTFS File System Stopcode

1. NTFS File System Stopcode - Similar Threads - NTFS File System

2. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  3. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hey, I'm facing an error while starting my PC, ill explain in details. My Bluetooth driver wasn't working so i turned off and on my pc for a few times and after that, I'm facing blue screen everytime i try to turn on my PC, it turns on, window logo for a few seconds then blue...
  4. NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTFS File System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTFS File System: I had a virtual machine running on a customer's computer, and I needed to reinstall it. I removed the drive from the computer so I could copy a new VHD from my laptop to the drive. IIt kept telling me that the recycle bin on the drive was corrupt and would not let me copy...
  6. NTFS file system changed to RAW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS file system changed to RAW: I encountered a power loss during a Microsoft update and now one of my external drives is showing "RAW" instead of "NTFS". I tried to execute the command: "convert K: /fs:NTFS" but it tells me "Drive K: is already NTFS.". Are there multiple places where the file system type...
  7. Stop Code NTFS File System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code NTFS File System: I was resetting my HP All In One computer and it got to 58% and acted like it was going to do a restart. When it came back up it was a blue screen that said the PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Below that it said to use this code: NTFS...
  8. NTFS File System Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS File System Permissions: Hello, I want to start by saying please answer my exact question... I've noticed in other questions on the forum that Microsoft Techs, try to avoid answering this and not really having anything useful to add to the specific question. So I'll state here that if you are not...
  9. ntfs file system error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntfs file system error: can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they...
  10. Exfat file system Vs NTFS file system...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Exfat file system Vs NTFS file system...: Hi all, Here is a critical problem i have faced. I have inserted my pendrive in an laptop with OS X. As it was in ntfs format the data were shown but writting into this couldn't be done. So I format it to exfat format to get some data. When I insert it into my laptop it was...