Windows 10: NTFS PopUp

Discus and support NTFS PopUp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting a pop up on my iMac that say Update available for NTFS and when I click on the link it saysd you already have the latest version ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveJackson8, Mar 15, 2019.

1. NTFS PopUp

I keep getting a pop up on my iMac that say Update available for NTFS and when I click on the link it saysd you already have the latest version ??

:)

SteveJackson8, Mar 15, 2019

2. xp ntfs permissions erased - help!

NEVER, ever, remove FULL CONTROL permissions in the Access Control Lists/rights priveleges from:

• Administators Group
    • YOUR local Administrator User
    • SYSTEM
    on NTFS rights on your disks (via Explorer.exe rightclick properties menu, security tab) that use that filesystem, OR in the REGISTRY either, via rightclick on HIVES/KEYS permissions popup menu options...

(Sure way to lock yourself out, period, & I have done it myself early on w/ NTFS filesystems &/or the Registry before... only way to learn sometimes, is making mistakes!)

* Keep this in mind, those of you that start experimenting w/ security @ these 2 levels!

APK

P.S.=> Leaving them @ FULL POWER, in both areas, usually 9/10 times allows you to get back into your rig (logging on as your LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR USER, to fix it), & make alterations to rights/acl's as needed, to "get it right", eventually... especially when you're still learning/experimenting! apk

Alec§taar, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

NTFS PopUp

Smeed, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

NTFS PopUp

1. NTFS PopUp - Similar Threads - NTFS PopUp

2. Compatibility FAT32 to NTFS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Compatibility FAT32 to NTFS: Question is a flash drive formatted in FAT32 upward compatible to Windows 10 NTFS. If not what are the symptoms of incompatibility.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-fat32-to-ntfs/bbb8d2e0-5c09-4397-b909-ad8611da7ac0
  3. Windows 10 reformatted my NTFS drive to be a GPT drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 reformatted my NTFS drive to be a GPT drive: This is a very weird problem. So I am just going to present what happened and see if anyone has ever heard of this. :-) I was using Windows XP. I have a Dell laptop and I am using XPx86 version. My laptop has 8GB of memory - only 4GB are being used. I had no idea, when I...
  4. Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM": Hi After performing a RegClean using the latest version of Cleaner, and being required to re-boot afterwards, my Fujitsu Esprimo P920 will not re-boot, and gives an error message with the stop code of 'NTFS File System'. The PC then reboots, displays the Fujitsu logo,...
  5. Event 55, 137, 98 NTFS errors on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 55, 137, 98 NTFS errors on SSD: Windows 10, 1803. Today I got a message I needed to restart to repair corruption. After the reboot and repair I found those three events (actually 98 was twice). The corruption occurred on my 3 month old Intel SSD and on the F: drive, which is the reserved drive. I have the...
  6. NTFS file system error while booting, unable to upgrade from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    NTFS file system error while booting, unable to upgrade from USB: Hi, I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past few days. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up. -Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc. -Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes....
  7. NTFS file system error while booting

NTFS file system error while booting: Hi, I've been having issues with an NTFS file system error for the past day or so. The error has occurred continuously during the start-up. Automatic repair is unable to repair the pc. Resetting the PC just takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu with no apparent changes....
  8. NTFS vs XFS

in Windows 10 Support
    NTFS vs XFS: Hi folks transferring 2 X 2TB files to NAS server (SAMBA connection) - one encoded NTFS the other XFS over a 3GB Wifi network - identical file sizes and HDD's identical connected via USB3 port. My Max Wifi speed over network is approx 850 MB/s (not Mb/s) NTFS file transfer...
  9. NTFS Corruption

NTFS Corruption: I rebuilt my system in December. Only components I kept from my old build were PSU, case and HDDs. On December 30 I noticed chkdsk running on boot into Windows 10. Event Viewer since then has had numerous Ntfs (Ntfs) Errors and Warnings. Event IDs 55, 130, 131. 55 - A...
  10. BSOD NTFS ntoskrnl.exe+1b1b40

BSOD NTFS ntoskrnl.exe+1b1b40: Hello all I just bought a new prebuilt computer as the way it goes I went to update everything on it (drivers wise) when I first got it, everything was going swimmingly until I mistakenly tried to update the bios (My version of Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 is the 'CB' version, I...