Windows 10: Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build

Discus and support Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was just using my pc like I normally would and I see a 2004 build update and after I restart for it to update I'm stuck on a bsod loop. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xyrmys, Sep 18, 2020.

1. /u/Xyrmys Win User

Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build

I was just using my pc like I normally would and I see a 2004 build update and after I restart for it to update I'm stuck on a bsod loop. I already tried to boot into safe mode with no luck but bsodding again and again so I'm all out of options. I have the windows setup usb I do chkdsk and it says that there's errors in the uppercase file but I can't do chkdsk /f because the disk is write protected. Is there a way to bypass write protection and fix it?

submitted by /u/Xyrmys
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xyrmys, Sep 18, 2020
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build

BSOD to Sys Repair Loop

Ok, as of yesterday (Feb 9) I got a blue screen of death and tried to restart after it loaded all the info but it only made my situation worse.

Whenever i shut my computer and reload it- the loop gets stuck. So of course i try to pull up the command prompt or sys config- but whenever i press F10 or F8- it wont work.

Surprisingly it worked when i pressed F2 a few times but that was before it got caught onto the sys repair loop.

I let the sys repair run its course- i guess it finished at some point but when i came back to it- the circles were frozen again. So now whenever i try to do the hard reset and get into advanced options- it either doesn't work or it keeps pulling up "Attempting
    system repairs".

Sometimes it gets to the screen and whenever i click continue- it now gets stuck at the diagnostic or attempting repairs.

Literally, I don't know what triggered my computer to break on me- i wasn't using it-i had it on but nothing was being used as i was my PC at the time when i went to go check something on my laptop and that's when i saw the BSOD.

I should've took a picture of the code- im sure the code meant sys shutdown or something.

I have a:

Inspirion 15 3000

Windows 10

4 GB Ram

I bought this computer through my college last fall semester so its still new. I've had a few times where system32 would go crazy a few times or Id have to go back to a restore point through thr system but other than that-i never had this problem.

Please help.

TheLemonCat, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build

1. Ntfs.sys bsod loop after most recent windows build - Similar Threads - Ntfs sys bsod

2. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  3. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. repair loop after most recent update - encrypted hard drive

repair loop after most recent update - encrypted hard drive: Hi all, would really appreciate some help with this problem! I have an HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10 installed and a whole-disk Veracrypt encryption. In the past, I have had issues booting correctly after updates, and I thought that I had disabled automatic updates,...
  6. BSOD to Sys Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD to Sys Repair Loop: Ok, as of yesterday Feb 9 I got a blue screen of death and tried to restart after it loaded all the info but it only made my situation worse. Whenever i shut my computer and reload it- the loop gets stuck. So of course i try to pull up the command prompt or sys config- but...
  7. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  8. BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop: My laptop updated with the most recent MS updates on either 8/25/19 or 8/26/19. Since then I've been randomly getting the BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BugCheck 0x00000133 in hal.dll or ntoskrnl.exe. I've had no hardware or software changes in the the recent...
  9. windows deactivated after most recent update

windows deactivated after most recent update: Windows 10 pro came with my old laptop and i accidentally dropped it and cracked the screen. My friend had a laptop sitting at his house and it was stuck in the bios because the hdd was faulty, so i took it and put my hdd in it. It booted up without any issues and i decided...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error: I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and then would loop again with the Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (wdf01000.sys). The machine will let me choose the safe...