Windows 10: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Discus and support NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i guess my computer updated without me knowing and i guess it died while it was trying to do it because when i opened it today it tried to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamanthaMohr, Dec 19, 2020.

1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

So i guess my computer updated without me knowing and i guess it died while it was trying to do it because when i opened it today it tried to fix files...i keep getting the blue screen with the sad face that says NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM as a stop code and then it tries to reboot and leaves me stuck on preparing automatic repair. Any advice? I try to restart and it does the same thing.

:)

SamanthaMohr, Dec 19, 2020
  2. TCV
    tcv Win User

BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM [​IMG]

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM [​IMG]

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM [​IMG]

3. Win 10 crash error: NTFS_File_SYSTEM

Working on a friends laptop... But not sure if I can recover it crashes(Blue screen) on boot "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM" can I go into recovery and fix it?

PoptartBoi, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Sam AJ Win User

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Windows 10 error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Hi, This is my FIX for NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM error (Blue screen of death)

My computer:

Brand
    17-j130ea

Item Weight
    2.9 Kg

Product Dimensions
    54.8 x 34.4 x 7.8 cm

Manufacturer reference
    E7A75EA

Color
    Silver

Screen Size
    17.3 inches

Processor Brand
    Intel

Processor Type
    Core i7

Processor Speed
    2.4 GHz

Processor Count

RAM Size
    12 GB

Computer Memory Type
    DDR3 SDRAM

Hard Drive Size
    1000 GB

Graphics Chipset Brand
    NVIDIA

Graphics Card Description
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Operating System
    windows 8.1 (I upgraded to windows 10)

I have been having the same issue as everyone else with the NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM error (Blue screen of death)

My laptop was stuck in the automatic repair loop for about 2 days and I tried every single suggestion to fix it without any success. I created a windows 10 recovery and media creation tool on a USB drive and tried multiple times to get any further than "safe
    mode" with no success. I changed the BIOS/boot options/legacy and nothing worked.

Eventually after hours of pressing the "esc" key and modifying settings I was no further into understanding how to fix the issue. I eventually found a website which helped me to find the solution to my problem: Repair your computer in Windows 10

I went through the long list of Windows 10 repair walkthrough's on the site and chose the ones that related to my issue. The following is the route I took:

- Press F11 on startup before logo appears.

- Step 1 - Automatic Repair and Startup Repair in Windows 10 (From Link)

- Step 1.1

(The above step is CRUCIAL)

- bcdedit | find /i "OSDEVICE" When you get to this step DONT type "/i"

- Prevent automatic repair Loop

- Step 1.2

After that last step you may think that all hope is lost because the repair hasn't worked. Just so you now it said Diagnosing your PC which took a while and then attempting repairs. If it hasn't then you're on the same page that I was. Eventually the horrible
    automatic repair loop began.... but something was different. The Hp logo came up with the ring of dots spinning (Loading). Then the screen went black for a few minutes, next the blue screen came up which made my heart sink, after another few minutes a white
    ring of loading dots appeared and to my shock the system just booted as usual and now its working as it used to. I understand all systems are different and despite having the same device it may not fix your issue. But anything is worth a try as i found out.
    I hope this helps and I hope you can understand the processes I took.

Thanks

Sam

Sam AJ, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM - Similar Threads - NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

2. BSOD Error NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM: How do I fix this error? whenever I boot my PC this error pops up. The error code is "Stopcode: NTFS FILE SYSTEM " I can't access anything. I have tried buying a new hard-drive but that didn't fix the issue....
  3. BSOD Error NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM: How do I fix this error? whenever I boot my PC this error pops up. The error code is "Stopcode: NTFS FILE SYSTEM " I can't access anything. I have tried buying a new hard-drive but that didn't fix the issue....
  4. BSOD Error NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM Error, will NOT boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM Error, will NOT boot: I'm looking to sell my PC so I chose the "Reset PC" option in Windows - all files, everything. It took about an hour to complete and now it won't boot up and keeps giving the blue screen with NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM error. First of all, shouldn't a WINDOWS RUN RESET be safe?...
  6. Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM: I have a Surface Pro honestly cannot remember which one, but its several years old running Windows 10 Pro. Today when I tried to use it I get an error code NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. The computer tries to reboot itself and fails every time. It tries to recover and fix the issue but...
  7. Stop Code NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM on Windows 10

Stop Code NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM on Windows 10: I have a Unbranded PC. It have Asus P5GC-MX Motherboard,Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 CPU,3GB of RAM, and Samsung HD080HJ HDD. I used Windows 10 on it over 8 Months. Yesterday,I turned on my PC. When Booting, i Received This Massage [ATTACH] I doesn't have any important files...
  8. BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System

BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System: Since a few months, I have been having BSOD's now and then (a few times a week), I can't find a pattern. Most often it is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but just now when I was creating this thread I got a NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. I have attached the Beta Log Collector output of...