Windows 10: ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

Discus and support ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JBOrtho, May 16, 2024.

1. JBOrtho Win User

ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image name ntkrnlmp.exe. Here is the latest minidump. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredent

:)

JBOrtho, May 16, 2024

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2024
  4. W1zzard Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, May 16, 2024
Thema:

1. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot - Similar Threads - ntkrnlmp causing system

2. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot: I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image...
  3. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  4. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  5. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  7. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  8. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

9. ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...

ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...: Hi, I am new here. Been trying to get to the bottom of my infuriating problem with my laptop. Frequent BSODs, usually when the laptop has had a chance to go idle for a bit, never when an intensive program is running. I downloaded WhoCrashed and got the following reports...
  10. crash to bluescreen or system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to bluescreen or system reboot: Hi, I've been having this problem when playing a game for quite sometime. Always about 10 minutes in and then all seems fine after. However, of late it is becoming more frequent or more random: Problem signature: P1: 154 P2: ffffb68a538fc000 P3: fffff9010e75c6b0 P4: 2 P5:...