Windows 10: ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

Discus and support ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClaudioP, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ClaudioP Win User

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

Hello everyone,

I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.
    This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed.

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120915-6968-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41793, 0xFFFFF6810FC0C148, 0x2A, 0x29)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

I am also attaching the dump file.

I hope someone can help me solve the problem.

Thank you to all of you.

:)

ClaudioP, Dec 8, 2015
  2. sandy1239 Win User

N-8mare...reboot again & again & again

nokia people tried re-installing with software...it didn't worked...now they have sent to their bigger setup elsewhere...it will take 7-8 days as they are telling

sandy1239, Dec 8, 2015
  3. sandy1239 Win User
    N-8mare...reboot again & again & again

hmmm..u seems logical...thnx

sandy1239, Dec 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi ClaudioP,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again) [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

1. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again) - Similar Threads - ntkrnlmp exe bsod

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. BSOD Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Again: Here Is The Dump File...Please suggest something.I'm using Asus Tuf F15 laptopdump file here....MiniDump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-again/d2fe3035-00e8-48c4-983a-77f34b421926
  4. BSOD Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Again: Here Is The Dump File...Please suggest something.I'm using Asus Tuf F15 laptopdump file here....MiniDump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-again/d2fe3035-00e8-48c4-983a-77f34b421926
  5. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation, ntoskrnl.exe again, again, again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation, ntoskrnl.exe again, again, again: tl;dr: i have been having repeated BSOD with unclear cause. Today after returning from work, found that it had BSOD again. The dumpfile shows the same ntoskrnl.eve as the cause.The current dump file and the NFO files are here:...
  6. Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...: I get error 0x800f0922 when installing the KB5003673 w10 Pro 2004. This has happened dozens of times and each time I try a different suggested fix.This system was originally running 20H2 when a disk error forced me to do a clean install.The original partition table was:1...
  7. BSOD again and again and again :-

BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  8. mouse again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse again and again: So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says "connected" but no it doesn't move the mouse on screen. Microsoft was asked this question as far back as win7 -> and...
  9. BSOD AGAIN!

BSOD AGAIN!: Once again, I'm stuck in a BSOD and no matter what options I try, nothing happens. It's a constant circle. As background, I updated to the latest "Feature Update" today. After two failed attempts at restarting, the computer finally restarted and seemed fine, but incredibly...
  10. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
Tags: