Windows 10: ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

Discus and support ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm seeing if anyone can help analyze this DMP file. I'm experiencing BSOD at random moments and they all point to ntkrnlmp. I know it's pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucky Menace, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Lucky Menace Win User

ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

I'm seeing if anyone can help analyze this DMP file. I'm experiencing BSOD at random moments and they all point to ntkrnlmp. I know it's pretty generic but hoping there's a chance something can come out of this DMP.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmffB6qRlezJhnaG1VStFpbbFvlS

I'm happy to share anything else you may need. Here's some additional information:

Dell Precision 5520 Anniversary Edition with TB16 docking station

NVIDIA Quadro M1200 with 4GB

32GB

1TB M.2

Intel WiFi Link 8265

Intel i7-7820HQ

Windows 10 1803

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you

:)

Lucky Menace, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Gina_on_the_thread Win User
    Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 12, 2018
  3. retr0 Win User
    BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

Hello all, its nice to be back!
    I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I received (thanks!) Since my last post, I have had near to no blue screens but am getting the odd few this past month, and judging by WhoCrashed, the modules which seem to cause it have been the same ever since.
    In summary, here's what has been done:
    I have my doubts on what may have caused the current one and here is what WhoCrashed states:

Code:
    Code:
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0)  Bugcheck code: 0x20001 (0x11, 0x210CC1, 0x1003, 0xFFFFE80000231DF0) Error: HYPERVISOR_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: The hypervisor has encountered a fatal error. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

retr0, Oct 12, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

Event 10016 error

Hi seahenting, generally BSOD's are caused by a corrupt / incompatible device driver, when ntkrnlmp is listed alone as the cause, it is very had to diagnose the underlying issue . . .

DaveM121, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

1. ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD - Similar Threads - ntkrnlmp exe BSOD

2. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...
  3. BSOD Kmode Exception Not Handled, Critical Process Died (ntkrnlmp)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kmode Exception Not Handled, Critical Process Died (ntkrnlmp): Hey everyone, I've got a fairly fresh install of Windows 10 Pro that is giving me some trouble, on a Lenovo Thinkpad W540. I've been getting BSOD crashes that I have been so far unable to resolve. Lately they seem to be happening when the machine is idle and I'm not...
  4. BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe

BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe: Hi after wiping my laptop and doing a new install of windows 7 ultimate 32bit and after applying windows updates, I have been having BSOD problems. I've just restored windows to enable me to even post here as often when I went on line using Opera browser and tried to just...
  5. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis): Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze...
  6. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
  7. Unknown .exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown .exe?: I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc which includes screenshots. 36819
  8. Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming

Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming: Hello all! I have previously posted in this specific forum due to random BSOD's which had mostly taken the error of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but it has been quite a while since that post [I'll link it here] and I have lacked the time. Nevertheless, since lowering the...
  9. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
  10. Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D: First of, hello, just made an account for this one issue. Now then, you can clearly see in the image what the problem is, [img] if for some reason you can't see the image, then the problem is Rundll32, which is a windows host process. It run's it self multiple...