Windows 10: ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors

Discus and support ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just recently been trying to play games on the computer ive built and while ive had the computer for a while it has never had many problems with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chiefton_30, Jul 6, 2020.

1. ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors

I have just recently been trying to play games on the computer ive built and while ive had the computer for a while it has never had many problems with crashing until recently i've been trying to figure out why it has been crashing and have gotten a bunch of different crash reports however everytime it has crashed it has been due to an ntkrnlmp.ece error im not entirely sure what the best way to go about fixing this is because the oldest dump file i have is from 4/30/2020 and i don't know if ill be able to have a restore point from that long ago so if anyone has any tips or tricks that would be greatly appreciated!

:)

chiefton_30, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 6, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors

Blue Screen Crash 0x1a Memory, faulty module ntkrnlmp.exe

Hello
    MigBue2,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a corrupted Windows component ntkrnlmp.exe which drove into fault. We would like to know if you have noticed any recent system changes on your PC prior to the issue.

In the mean time, I highly suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7. This article includes in-depth guide on how to troubleshoot
    blue screen errors. Make sure not to skip a step before moving to the next set of instructions.

Hope this information helps. Update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors

1. ntkrnlmp.exe crash errors - Similar Threads - ntkrnlmp exe crash

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck