Windows 10: ntkrnlmp.exe CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD twice this morning

Discus and support ntkrnlmp.exe CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD twice this morning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I started up my PC this morning and logged myself into Windows, then went downstairs to use the bathroom, etc. When I got back upstairs, the PC was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by herrshaun, Jan 4, 2016.

1. herrshaun Win User

ntkrnlmp.exe CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD twice this morning

So I started up my PC this morning and logged myself into Windows, then went downstairs to use the bathroom, etc. When I got back upstairs, the PC was at the login screen again, which I knew meant the worst.

Checking Event Viewer revealed that the computer BSOD'd twice in the time I was gone, both times evidently with the "CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION" BSOD pointing to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have been free of random BSODs for a little while now and I thought everything was back to normal, but I guess not?

I have uploaded the dump file from today. Another old one got in there by accident, please ignore that one.

Another post asked about voltages in the BIOS, could that be a problem too? If so, how do I change that?

:)

herrshaun, Jan 4, 2016

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Jan 4, 2016
  3. dhnj Win User
    Critical_Structure_Corruption Crash

Hi

Since of late I have had some BSOD crashes due to Critical_Structure_Corruption.

I have a MiniDump. How do I send it.

Best regards

dhnj, Jan 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

The dump isn't very helpful.
    Code: Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )[/quote] Please remove ASUS software if any is present as some are known for causing bluescreens, and try following
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 57480

Code: AsUpIO Tue Aug 03 04:47:59 2010 (4c57835f) AsUpIO.sys // ASUS softwareAsIO Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012 (5034ac67) AsIO.sys // ASUS software AODDriver2 Tue Feb 11 12:06:52 2014 (52fa044c) AODDriver2.sys // AMD overdrive, known for causing bluescreens[/quote]

axe0, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. ntkrnlmp.exe CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD twice this morning - Similar Threads - ntkrnlmp exe CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  5. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  6. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. BSOD - crashed twice this morning

BSOD - crashed twice this morning: Good morning (afternoon), I recently bought a laptop (2 days ago) and just now have had the BSOD appear twice. This is my first time using Windows 10 and from what I have googled about it, it's got me worried. I have installed steam & updated the nVidia Driver but other...