Windows 10: ntldr. ....exe?

Discus and support ntldr. ....exe? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Soooooooo, I've heard of a file called ntldr. If you delete it, nothing seems to happen while Windows is running, but if you try to reboot, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Portalastical64, Aug 17, 2019.

1. ntldr. ....exe?

Soooooooo, I've heard of a file called ntldr. If you delete it, nothing seems to happen while Windows is running, but if you try to reboot, it just says:

ntldr is missing

Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart

Firstly, what is the file extension for ntldr, and secondly, what does it do?

:)

Portalastical64, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Fafhrd Win User

NTLDR Missing. Computer will not boot

NTLDR is from XP or Windows server 2003, not Windows 10.

I suggest that you may have used an inappropriate start-up disk that has written the wrong MBR for Windows 10 causing the boot error!

Fafhrd, Aug 17, 2019
  3. TangoChai Win User
    NTLDR file is missing

The NTLDR file seems to be missing, but I actually found that all my drives’ labels have been changed. My C drive is E now. I have no recovery disks except to reinstall the HP software. Suggestions? Thank you!

TangoChai, Aug 17, 2019
  4. ntldr. ....exe?

NTLDR Missing. Computer will not boot

The computer received the last Microsoft update a few days ago. After the finish and the last reboot, my screen when to Black. Upon trying to reboot, it would not. Tried a startup disk and after a while, the NTLDR message appeared. Have not been able to boot it since. My windows 10 64bit desktop will not boot due to the above error.

Could this be a solution? I have the same OS on my laptop. Where can I find the files on the laptop so I can transfer them to the desktop? Or where can I find the Ntldr file, the Ntdetect.com file, and the Boot.ini file?
    How do I use the CMD to copy these files to the correct place?

I have a bootable CD made with the EaseUS Partitions software, did not know what to do once it booted my desktop. Could this be used to help solve my issue?

I really need a step-by-step on how to fix this and get back to my computer.

cyclone3211, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

ntldr. ....exe?

1. ntldr. ....exe? - Similar Threads - ntldr exe

2. How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal: So i have a windows 7 and i am having the message Ntldr is missing press ctrl+alt+delete to restart. i can not buy a windows 7 cd or a windows 7 recovery disk. i can not buy anything u may say. all i have is a 8gb sandisk usb flash drive. i have spent hours and days to fix...
  3. How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal: So i have a windows 7 and i am having the message Ntldr is missing press ctrl+alt+delete to restart. i can not buy a windows 7 cd or a windows 7 recovery disk. i can not buy anything u may say. all i have is a 8gb sandisk usb flash drive. i have spent hours and days to fix...
  4. Where is NTLDR in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is NTLDR in Win 10?: I recently did a restore using macrium reflect, which screwed up all my drive letters and left me unable to boot NTLDR is missing.Everything on the SSD and HD was backed up to another drive so I didn't lose anything.The only recovery disc I had was 2 years old, but it enabled...
  5. Where is NTLDR in Win 10?

Where is NTLDR in Win 10?: I recently did a restore using macrium reflect, which screwed up all my drive letters and left me unable to boot NTLDR is missing.Everything on the SSD and HD was backed up to another drive so I didn't lose anything.The only recovery disc I had was 2 years old, but it enabled...
  6. Where is NTLDR in Win 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unmountable Boot Volume and NTLDR Missing error messages when rebooting

Unmountable Boot Volume and NTLDR Missing error messages when rebooting: I have an older laptop that originally had Windows 7 x32 on it, it's a Toshiba satellite l505. The Windows 7 that's on it is not a genuine copy the product key is too worn out to read, no backups on it. I cannot get the laptop to even boot up in any of the safe modes. It...
  8. Unmountable Boot Volume and NTLDR Missing error messages when rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable Boot Volume and NTLDR Missing error messages when rebooting: I have an older laptop that originally had Windows 7 x32 on it, it's a Toshiba satellite l505. The Windows 7 that's on it is not a genuine copy the product key is too worn out to read, no backups on it. I cannot get the laptop to even boot up in any of the safe modes. It...
  9. NTLDR MISSING Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTLDR MISSING Windows 8.1: Hello,First time posting, so please forgive me in advance if I break etiquette, and thanks in advance for the help. So I got a new SSD and I tried cloning my old HDD over Windows 8.1. Both are 4TB. I'm using Acronis for Crucial and it's taking days. So I cancel it and moved...
  10. NTLDR MISSING Windows 8.1

NTLDR MISSING Windows 8.1: Hello,First time posting, so please forgive me in advance if I break etiquette, and thanks in advance for the help. So I got a new SSD and I tried cloning my old HDD over Windows 8.1. Both are 4TB. I'm using Acronis for Crucial and it's taking days. So I cancel it and moved...