Windows 10: Ntlite - Help with post set-up commands to change power settings

Discus and support Ntlite - Help with post set-up commands to change power settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have already tried the ntlite forums but haven't had much help so I thought I would try here to see if I could get some help getting these 4 commands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CampNowhere, May 22, 2018.

1. Ntlite - Help with post set-up commands to change power settings

I have already tried the ntlite forums but haven't had much help so I thought I would try here to see if I could get some help getting these 4 commands to work in the post set-up page.

powercfg -setacvalueindex 381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e 0012ee47-9041-4b5d-9b77-535fba8b1442 6738e2c4-e8a5-4a42-b16a-e040e769756e 0

powercfg -setacvalueindex 381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e 4f971e89-eebd-4455-a8de-9e59040e7347 5ca83367-6e45-459f-a27b-476b1d01c936 0

powercfg /SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 3c0bc021-c8a8-4e07-a973-6b14cbcb2b7e 0

schtasks /Change /TN \Microsoft\Windows\Defrag\ScheduledDefrag /DISABLE

The first 3 are just commands to change power settings and the last one is to disable the defrag schedule. I have attempted to add these to the post set-up page but cannot get them to apply after a fresh installation of Win 10. I verified that these settings do actually work, which they do, but they don't apply after the fresh installation.

:)

CampNowhere, May 22, 2018

2. Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 30, 2018
  3. No Sleep Mode Option in Power Settings

Hi Benjamin,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know did you click on the drop down on Do nothing? If yes, what are the option you can see?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R, type powercfg.cpl and press
      Enter.

• Now click on Current Power plan (Change plan settings) and click on
      Change advanced power settings.

• Locate for Power buttons and lid on the list on the Window popup and click on it to expand.
    • Now click on the settings and try to set up the settings.
    Hope this help. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Ntlite - Help with post set-up commands to change power settings

1. Ntlite - Help with post set-up commands to change power settings - Similar Threads - Ntlite Help post

2. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do? please someone answer me, urgent....
  3. How to change the power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change the power settings: Hi I have W10 Pro on an ASUS VivobooxX405 I changed by Power Settings to Balanced because I was operating on battery and did not want my laptop to fail while I was working. The screen lost brightness but it was okay. Now I want to revert to high performance but cannot see the...
  4. How to change the power settings

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the power settings: Hi I have W10 Pro on an ASUS VivobooxX405 I changed by Power Settings to Balanced because I was operating on battery and did not want my laptop to fail while I was working. The screen lost brightness but it was okay. Now I want to revert to high performance but cannot see the...
  5. Advanced power settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power settings help: Hello a few months ago i downlaoded AVG battery saver lnto my laptop and i deleted it awhile sgo snd now its still being used on my laptop even though the app isnt on my laptop. everytime i turn my laptop on the battery lowers and i looked on my advanced power settings and...
  6. Power settings automatically changing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power settings automatically changing: I hope someone out there can help me please - As for a few months now, Windows 10 build 19042.685 keeps changing the sleep setting to 2 hours, I have it set to never, as I could have background processes happening and I don't want to watch it so I let t go unsupervised, and...
  7. Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite: Hello everyone, firstly, am new here & this is my first post so if I violate any rules please let me know. I need some help regarding windows ISO customization via NTLite Now that the recent 19H1 ISO released, I've downloaded the EN UK x64 Consumer ISO & using latest NTLite...
  8. Power settings mysteriously changed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power settings mysteriously changed.: Just had a windows update yesterday, not sure if the events are connected but turn off display went from my setting of 30 minutes to 10 minutes and sleep never went to 30 minutes. These I believe are the defaults. Did this happen to anyone else after yesterdays update?...
  9. set up help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    set up help: is it possible to make the start up menu on the left side i do not even know what to call it look like windows 7 with extensions tiles etc while staying in windows ten. please be nice im old and easily addled and apt to be contused again i bow 2 u 75697
  10. Setting up Auto Power-on

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up Auto Power-on: I am going away for a month and I want to access one of my PCs over internet using teamviewer. Instead of setting up Wake-on-LAN, which I have no way of checking if it will work when I am away already, I just want to set my PC up to boot up automatically on a specified time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntlite post setup

2. ntlite power setting

3. ntlite post setup parameters

4. post setup windows power setting,
  5. ntlite post setup switches,
  6. ntlite powercfg,
  7. ntlite post-setup powershell script,
  8. ntlite powershell,
  9. ntlite post-setup commands powershell,
  10. ntlite post setup options