Windows 10: ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose?

Discus and support ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Test environment: Windows10 64bit 1809 ntdll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 This thread enters a particular process and occupies the cpu. (15%)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alinekr, Sep 3, 2019.

1. alinekr Win User

ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose?

Test environment: Windows10 64bit 1809

ntdll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50

This thread enters a particular process and occupies the cpu. (15%)

I'd like to get rid of this thread or find the service and shut it down.

I'd like to know at least who put the thread into the process for what purpose.

Thank you.

:)

alinekr, Sep 3, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 3, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 3, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose?

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose? [​IMG]

b1rd, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. ntll.dll!RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50 Thread Who is in the process for what purpose? - Similar Threads - ntll dll RtlReleaseSRWLockExclusive+0x50

2. What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?: pci\ ven_8086&dev_9a03&subsys_15391025&rev_05\ 3&11583659&0&20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-device-and-what-is-it/392ce0a1-31e2-4d20-909f-4455ea644848
  3. What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?: pci\ ven_8086&dev_9a03&subsys_15391025&rev_05\ 3&11583659&0&20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-device-and-what-is-it/392ce0a1-31e2-4d20-909f-4455ea644848
  4. What is AppVshNotify.exe and what is it’s purpose?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is AppVshNotify.exe and what is it’s purpose?: I encountered an exe file in details on Task Manager called AppVshNotify.exe, I have never seen it before but it says it’s Microsoft.I performed a virus scan and found nothing and the directory was C:/Program Files/Common Files/microsoft shared/clicktorunIs this a normal...
  5. What is the purpose of this partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the purpose of this partition?: I was partitioning my 500 gb hard drive, and I saw a ~75 GB partition without a drive letter. I was wondering if I created it by accident or is it necessary for windows to run. It is shown as a primary partition unlike the important things like efi boot and recovery and is...
  6. what is purpose of "C:/USERS" folder ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is purpose of "C:/USERS" folder ?: My part of it is over 5. Gb. Could it all be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-purpose-of-cusers-folder/a25b2cad-43a0-487a-86ae-592b4ab5d38c"
  7. What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?

in Windows 10 News
    What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are the software through which, the kernel of a computer communicates with different hardware, without having to go into the details of how the hardware works. It is a software that controls a hardware part attached to a [...] This post What is a...
  8. What is the D drive and its purpose?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the D drive and its purpose?: What is a D drive in Windows 10 and its purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-is-the-d-drive-and-its-purpose/a19dc692-96b7-4a08-b8da-897d2d54225b
  9. What is the purpose of these unknown partitions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the purpose of these unknown partitions?: [img] Can someone please look at the below capture and tell me what the purpose of partitions 1, 2 ,4 & 5 are? Should I keep them, and if so how can they potentially help me in the future? Thanks for your help! 95218
  10. What's the purpose of desktop.ini?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the purpose of desktop.ini?: It has no effect on my desktop whether it's there or deleted. 56475